Note 4 What case you going for?

BarfingMonkey

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I used a wallet case for a nexus 4 and I liked being able to have it hold a few cards but the Note is so much bigger I'm not sure about that style. I'm going to go with the Verus Card Slot Case I think. Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus [Card Slot Case] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Damda Slide][Poppy Red] Slim Fit Dual Layer Protective Card Slot Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy Note IV
Pretty cool

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the Otter Box Commuter, whenever it comes. I hope this go around they incorporate a kick-stand.

Posted via the Android Central App
The Commuter has been a great case for me on the Note 3. The Commuter is probably going to be my choice if I end up upgrading to the Note 4.

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I would ideally like to find a case that I can put my Note 4 into that won't make it too bulky that I can still put in my front pocket if needed. Can anyone suggestion one?

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I would ideally like to find a case that I can put my Note 4 into that won't make it too bulky that I can still put in my front pocket if needed. Can anyone suggestion one?

This is a similar case that I use for 2 and half years with my note 1.
Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Perfect-Fit][+HD Screen Film] Galaxy Note 4 Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit] [Smooth Black] Premium Matte Finish Hard Case & Full HD Premium JAPANESE Screen Protectorfor Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014)

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
They are NOT available yet, but I highly recommend the UAG cases. I've used them on the M7 and S5. Very comfortable, slim, and amazing drop protection. I have dropped my S5 face down a few times and have not a scratch on it.

Here is what it looks like on the Note 3. http://www.amazon.com/URBAN-ARMOR-G...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3920687

I have a UAG on my Note 2. Not that exact case, but still nice. Awesome protection.

Note 2 via Android Central App

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
None. I've always put cases on my phones, but after using one today there is no way I'm going to cover this phone up with a case.

Tanooki2

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to pick up one of the Caseology cases on Amazon (not turquoise). I have one on my GN2 and love it. It's flexible and a little grippy. I originally had a flip case, but after only one month of ownership, my GN2 got knocked off a table and the glass shattered.

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Caseology [Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Turquoise Mint] Slim Fit Skin Cover [Shock Absorbent] TPU Bumper Galaxy Note 4 Case [Made in Korea] (for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Verizon, AT&T Sprint, T-mobile, Unl