Note 4 What case you going for?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Spigen Hybrid Case for the GNote4. I am going to order this case also.

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Spigen Tough Armor kick stand case, but What dock charging unit will these phones/cases fit?
I have several and the new one won't even fit my GS4 w/slim armor case.

What are people using to dock stand upright/charge with a large case?

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Think will go for the s view cover. Not sure it looks as good white though.

I had the off white Note 3 S view cover. Did not keep it very long. It was hard to keep clean and the S view was always attracting fingerprints. It required almost daily cleaning. It was also hard to use when I have to flip over the back to type. Wound up getting one of the minimal covers and using that.

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't offer a ton of protection, but I hardly ever drop my phone so it's good for me. I do not recommend it if you drop your phone a lot.

Two people have dropped my phone and the S view cover saved me both times. The edges of the cover stick out past the phone quite a bit and they took the brunt of the falls. The edges got beat up a little but the phone was untouched.

I love the naked look too, I just hate accidentally putting it in my pocket with something else to later find micro scratches on my screen. I HATE screen protectors, but the flip covers protect the glass when it's in my pocket let me use the naked glass when I want. It also keeps the face grease off the glass.

I hope they come out with the wireless charging S view soon , I wanna try it out.

I hated screen protectors too until I tried the glass screen protectors and now I am sold. You can barely see the screen protector and it feels like you are using glass. I have used the Spigen brand and the Iloome. They are both good. The Iloome gives you tape which creates a hinge when you go to apply it.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I hated screen protectors too until I tried the glass screen protectors and now I am sold. You can barely see the screen protector and it feels like you are using glass. I have used the Spigen brand and the Iloome. They are both good. The Iloome gives you tape which creates a hinge when you go to apply it.

And obviously if you don't get a protector with tape just use your own. ;)

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey There,

seems to work on my HTC Magic.

But there are still some Questions...

When i make any changes to Calendar entries the changes are not effektive to the FCC-Server.
So when i sync again the changes are lost.
But i can create new entries without problems...

Is there any one who fixed this problem?

Will see how it goes. Not sure I would want a case without a cover for the front. Don't like the point of screen unprotected in the pocket.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
it was hard to find just plain, basic TPU cases for the phone, which I always use on my phones, but I was able to buy 2. one's from china, though, so it may not get here until after I get the phone, but i got 2 TPU's and screen protectors:

EveCase Flexible TPU Gel Skin Cover Protector Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New | eBay frosted color

New Smoke Black TPU Matte Gel Skin Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | eBay basic TPU that's glossy on the sides but matte on the back, which i love bc i love glossy TPU's but they get so greasy, so the matte back is nice

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Screen Protector 3X Anti Scratch HD Clear Cover Guard Film | eBay and some plain ol screen protectors.

13 bucks total for them all. not bad!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen knock off Otterbox cases yet? I know the real ones aren't out yet. I'm choosing between that and an S view case with those magnetic clips.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc