Note 4 What case you going for?

Sabban

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
What are some good belt pouches for the note4? Not belt clips that the phone will clip into but actual pouch that the phone will slide into completely.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I want one with a beltclip - like Otterbox. What other options are there?

Check out Seidio, they have some nice cases that use a really sturdy belt clip. I also found out that other cases will fit just fine in their belt clips but it's trial and error. Also Best Buy sells their Platinum series that is a case and belt clip that is the same ones Seidio sells as their surface series.

fulleraj

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone experienced any issues with certain styles of cases interfering with tempered glass screen protectors on previous devices?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone experienced any issues with certain styles of cases interfering with tempered glass screen protectors on previous devices?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Generally you'll be fine unless the case has a lip that almost hits the circular menu button on the bottom. Those just barely touch the protector and cause it to have a slightly rough edge. The only case I've seen with this issue is the Galaxy S5 OEM case.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Michael Maloney1

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
naked my thoughts exactly. everyone says OMG no case, life protected shatter watertproof etc. i say no. i buy the phone i like its looks and thinness. why salp a case and protector.
i think screen protectors are the biggest bunch on bull ever. a 50 cent peice of plastic will resist more than gorilla glass. cmon. i have never used one and all my phone are impeccable for i resell them yearly to upgrade.

to each his own not knocking peeps who use a case but half the marketing scares you to buy something to fugly up your phone.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't buy fugly. I have an UAG on my phone now. I plan on a Spigen or Verus. Defintely look good.

Note 2 via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
naked my thoughts exactly. everyone says OMG no case, life protected shatter watertproof etc. i say no. i buy the phone i like its looks and thinness. why salp a case and protector.
i think screen protectors are the biggest bunch on bull ever. a 50 cent peice of plastic will resist more than gorilla glass. cmon. i have never used one and all my phone are impeccable for i resell them yearly to upgrade.

to each his own not knocking peeps who use a case but half the marketing scares you to buy something to fugly up your phone.

Tempered Glass protectors do indeed protect and feel as good as naked glass. I am anal so any scratches drive me nuts. Even a micro you only see in direct sunlight.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
So Eclipse, which protector do you use? I used to use screen protectors religiously until one rolled off. Then I stopped and my current device's screen is covered in small scratches. Maybe tempered is better and easier to apply?

MHoward29

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I have an S View on my S4, I'm kinda worried that the Note 4 version doesn't have felt on the inside. Am I just worrying for no reason?

That being said, I already ordered a slim armor, gf has one on her S5 and I like it a lot.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So Eclipse, which protector do you use? I used to use screen protectors religiously until one rolled off. Then I stopped and my current device's screen is covered in small scratches. Maybe tempered is better and easier to apply?

Zagg Glass

It's $39.99 at Best Buy with a lifetime warranty. In the event you need a new one due to a bad installation, damaged protector, replacement device or any other reason, you can get a new one for $5.99. They will send you the new protector and you send yours back with a single postage stamp. Like most of the Tempered Glass, its 9H rated so the odds of any damage unless dropped is slim.

Very easy to install. Do it in a room with as little dust as possible such as a steamy bathroom after a shower. If a spec of dust gets in there it won't bubble up but you may see the dust on bright white screens as you'd expect.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Zagg Glass

It's $39.99 at Best Buy with a lifetime warranty. In the event you need a new one due to a bad installation, damaged protector, replacement device or any other reason, you can get a new one for $5.99. They will send you the new protector and you send yours back with a single postage stamp. Like most of the Tempered Glass, its 9H rated so the odds of any damage unless dropped is slim.

Very easy to install. Do it in a room with as little dust as possible such as a steamy bathroom after a shower. If a spec of dust gets in there it won't bubble up but you may see the dust on bright white screens as you'd expect.

Are these available now? I was trying to go protector-less since I'll be using an S-view and the Note 4 screen is major thick. But like a few posts above I am borderline OCD (don't EVER fold my towels into squares!) when it comes to things like this. So I am looming at reviews of these all. Never had tempered glass and don't want to pay two legs since I already bought $80 worth of accessories...is it the 17th yet?

Posted via Android Central App

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Are these available now? I was trying to go protector-less since I'll be using an S-view and the Note 4 screen is major thick. But like a few posts above I am borderline OCD (don't EVER fold my towels into squares!) when it comes to things like this. So I am looming at reviews of these all. Never had tempered glass and don't want to pay two legs since I already bought $80 worth of accessories...is it the 17th yet?

Posted via Android Central App

Its listed on Best Buys website as coming soon. Keep an eye out for it. :)

I'm also not sure it would allow the Sview to close properly since it adds a bit of thickness.