Note 4 What case you going for?

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm still waiting to see what else comes out -- I'm not going to jump on any of the Spigens just yet, simply because their full range is out. Although I literally bought a half-dozen cases, etc. to put my Note 2 in, I settled on Samsung's own TPU bumper case fairly quickly. Samsung didn't make one for the Note 3 as far as I can see, so I doubt they will make one for the Note 4. My second favorite after that was a Body Glove Dimensions TPU case, and Body Glove has yet to release anything for the Note 4. I use a case for grip more than protection, so some of these polycarbonate cases aren't really what I'm looking or.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Samsung finally releases a build that is more solid and premium there is no way like any of my devices ruin it with a case.

Sorry I get why people buy them, but for me personally I like the efforts placed in design and would never use a case. If it falls and breaks so be it, I'll repair it (if possible) but I am one of those that hates cases.

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought the spigen tough armor in gunmetal. Got it for $10.99 with $3 shipping about 5 days ago, And just noticed the price already went up to $17.99!

And also got a tempered glass screen protector

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MA...20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3952466#ref=mp_s_a_1_3

c1086e9c59add59550fd69ffff03fb58.jpg

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Samsung finally releases a build that is more solid and premium there is no way like any of my devices ruin it with a case.

Sorry I get why people buy them, but for me personally I like the efforts placed in design and would never use a case. If it falls and breaks so be it, I'll repair it (if possible) but I am one of those that hates cases.

Posted via the Android Central App

I normally always get cases. However with this new Note 4 I think I might just get a screen protector. I absolutely loved the build and feel of the device and right now I think I might not get a case.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a case....may be like the Spigen Tough Armor, or another Spigen or even other brand that offers good protection ** AND HAS A CLIP-in-Swivel-HOLSTER **......I def want protection but all these cases seem as if they are for carrying in your pocket or purse....I need to clip this puppy to my belt.

Thanks for any suggestions.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Is there a case....may be like the Spigen Tough Armor, or another Spigen or even other brand that offers good protection ** AND HAS A CLIP-in-Swivel-HOLSTER **......I def want protection but all these cases seem as if they are for carrying in your pocket or purse....I need to clip this puppy to my belt.

Otterbox defender I believe cones with a holster. So does the zerolemon extended battery and case, but the zerolemon isn't out yet.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

Seidio also makes two models that are available w/ holster but they haven't been released yet.

SEIDIO | Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I'm going to contact Seidio on Monday to find out when they plan on releasing their holster cases as I'm leery of the inexpensive ($8-12) holster cases on amazon. One advantage Seidio has over Otterbox is the availability of a kickstand built into the case which is an important feature for me.

Last edited:

duck383

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't this leave the top and bottom lip exposed. If it dropped on the top or bottom, there is no protection. I like the case, but I'm not sure about the protection.

There's a lip around the case and case covers the corners very tight and snug. I like it very useful minimal case with

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Please post your result of calling Seidio....I use their case now on a SGS4 and love it....kickstand....holster....just what I need for SGN4.

Seidio also makes two models that are available w/ holster but they haven't been released yet.

SEIDIO | Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I'm going to contact Seidio on Monday to find out when they plan on releasing their holster cases as I'm leery of the inexpensive ($8-12) holster cases on amazon. One advantage Seidio has over Otterbox is the availability of a kickstand built into the case which is an important feature for me.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to wait that long for a case so in the meantime I'll order one of the inexpensive amazon ones and use it until the Seidio cases become available.

Choice for ones with holsters is either w/ a kickstand or w/ port covers but not both.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
that motorola stand is fantastic; it works on phones and tablets, and in portrait and landscape!
have had it for a year or more and use it every day

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to wait that long for a case so in the meantime I'll order one of the inexpensive amazon ones and use it until the Seidio cases become available.

I feel the same way. I have one of the lower cost Spigen's on the way & will use that until there's more of a selection in the next month or so.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I feel the same way. I have one of the lower cost Spigen's on the way & will use that until there's more of a selection in the next month or so.
Same here. I got the spigen tough armor for $13.99 shipped. Spigen makes quality cases and they usually run $25-30 so this is a steal.

I need some protection now, until other cases are released. Little kids at home makes this a necessity

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
The case I'd order from Amazon isn't going to be available until 10-22 so by that time Seido may have released their cases because that is about 2 weeks from when they said 2-3 weeks. So for that reason I think I'll hold off even though I hate using phones w/o a protective case. That's always the problem with getting a newly released phone at intro, the cases lag behind especially if you want one with a kickstand & holster.