Note 4 What case you going for?

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I purchased it from a seller on Etsy and she has a TON of really cute patterns of material and she custom makes them to fit your phone. You can even tell her what type of case you have/will have on the phone and she will fit it to those measurements. She is very helpful. She receives very good reviews and she responded almost immediately to my questions. I can't seem to post links here for some reason, but I'd be happy to PM you her info if you'd like!

I do want to mention that I have not personally received products from her in the past, so I am going off her reviews, appearance of products, and her customer service thusfar.

Sure, you can send me the link. I'll take a look over there.

Thanks! :)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the tough armor--never used one before. How much bigger are they than the slim?
I just got mine in the mail. Didn't check mailbox till this morning. Let me post a few pics in a second. Now just need the damn Note 4 and my tempered glass screen protector I ordered!!

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Here's the spigen tough armor in gunmetal. I love it. Looks great, super light. . Pics don't do it justice of the gunmetal. Looks sharp in person!

For $13.99 shipped, this was a great steal! . Now Friday can't come fast enough for my Note 4!

(sorry just noticed first three pics dark!)

b6ca87be59553f7e329de964aeceb91d.jpg

911a51ccaa985ec4081531e89fc235b6.jpg

96f05d264b774e809fe1d4cf5f0e3471.jpg

416bbff36e202cd2e8a0e09dd6245dd9.jpg

35e6e162eb852678196aa9e65455881b.jpg

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Here's the spigen tough armor in gunmetal. I love it. Looks great, super light. . Pics don't do it justice of the gunmetal. Looks sharp in person!

For $13.99 shipped, this was a great steal! . Now Friday can't come fast enough for my Note 4!

Looks nice. Saw this..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOcWwckU5g
I'd be interested if anyone had a comparison to the official Samsung in post 244. I know, I know, probably no one actually has it! :) Is it bigger than, say, an Otterbox commuter?

Last edited:

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Looks nice. Saw this..
I'd be interested if anyone had a comparison to the official Samsung in post 244. I know, I know, probably no one actually has it! :) Is it bigger than, say, an Otterbox commuter?

I think the Sammy case is pretty thin actually if you look closely at the pics.

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I keep seeing the same cases over and over online. I'm excited to see what local stores have to offer as far as cases within the next couple weeks.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I just got the tough armor as well for $13.99. I want to do some experimenting with a case and tempered glass screen protectors that cover all the way to the edge of the curved glass. I am getting more and more optimistic about how this might work out if I decide to go tempered glass screen protector and case.

I decided to try this Tough Armor because:
- How can you go wrong for $13.99
- It is a two piece much like many of the other cases I might consider that are coming out
- I can experiment with the inner core as a way to look at how a lightweight skin-like case might work with a tempered glass screen protector that goes all the way to the edge of the curved screen and can use the full case to see how that might work out.

Obviously mileage may vary with other case/screen protector combinations. But I am committed to using a glass screen protector and just want to get a better idea for my case options as a result.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I think the Sammy case is pretty thin actually if you look closely at the pics.

Agreed, but it didn't look like a double layer case. I like those for protection. I'm wondering how the Tough Armor compares in size to, say, an Otterbox commuter. Any Note 3 owners who know?

madmurd

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Why??

Posted via Android Central App

It will basically knacker it. There's an article on net with regards to the magnets being fitted to these flip cases and it's no good for the handset.
It's well known magnets and electronic goods is a no no

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Generally these magnets are not strong enough to do any damage to the phone. They're only there to wake up and put the phone to sleep.

Note 2 via Android Central App

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Magnets near electronics is never a good idea. If you do that near a hard drive say good bye to the data :).

Why in the world would they make magnets for phones if this was the case?? Lol gah I'll probably take my chances then blame someone else haha.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Why in the world would they make magnets for phones if this was the case?? Lol gah I'll probably take my chances then blame someone else haha.

As TechNut said.. The magnets on cases are really weak and normally wouldn't do this. A normal magnet though.. Could cause some damage.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
As TechNut said.. The magnets on cases are really weak and normally wouldn't do this. A normal magnet though.. Could cause some damage.

Ok thanks for the heads up. I'd think a company like spigen would know this already. Got my clips yesterday case tomorrow phone (and new job) Friday! The rest of this week looks good :)

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok thanks for the heads up. I'd think a company like spigen would know this already. Got my clips yesterday case tomorrow phone (and new job) Friday! The rest of this week looks good :)

Yup. I got my spigen case yesterday, bear motion tempered glass screen protector today, and hopefully the note 4 Friday . Should we be starting a thread for all the non tmobile note 4 owners. Haha!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Yup. I got my spigen case yesterday, bear motion tempered glass screen protector today, and hopefully the note 4 Friday . Should we be starting a thread for all the non tmobile note 4 owners. Haha!

Lol I've already got plans for a thread for the BB routers tomorrow :D I'm just tickled pink! And it's good to know I'm not the only person addicted to gadgets. My family/friends/co-workers/total strangers think I'm nuts! But they make my life so much better...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance