Note 4 What case you going for?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If the Defender had a kickstand I'd probably order one but for $70 I may not. $50 or so is what I'd be willing to pay for it. Otterbox is a little too proud of their newly released N4 cases right now. The comparable Seidio case BB sells as their Platinum model is only $35 but they don't have them yet.
Oh I saw those platinum cases at BEST BUY. didn't know they were made by seidio. I had their cases for the Note 3 and it was pretty good. The platinum series looks good too

GoProDavidLe

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
The Best Buy that I picked up my Note 4 at only had Samsung S-View cases in stock. This is not the "case/cover that I was wanting at all but I felt like my phone needed some sort of protection. I went ahead and purchased it and I will say I am starting to like it. I never would have thought about getting the S-View, but it's a pretty nice case/cover.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The Best Buy that I picked up my Note 4 at only had Samsung S-View cases in stock. This is not the "case/cover that I was wanting at all but I felt like my phone needed some sort of protection. I went ahead and purchased it and I will say I am starting to like it. I never would have thought about getting the S-View, but it's a pretty nice case/cover.

Yes I love mine! The magnets help with keeping it closed. My BB didn't have any cases :(

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

7c5df226ff308a8f542fac324f56435d.jpg
1ffc4f883f39b285405fc5f904ab93bf.jpg
6cc6ceb7c8cfdcc77af7431deb5bb4d9.jpg
f5fe43078ae7c76371442a529c73c179.jpg
104fe94a2400df55fb576f2f72dabdb0.jpg

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/7c5df226ff308a8f542fac324f56435d.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/1ffc4f883f39b285405fc5f904ab93bf.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/6cc6ceb7c8cfdcc77af7431deb5bb4d9.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/f5fe43078ae7c76371442a529c73c179.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/18/104fe94a2400df55fb576f2f72dabdb0.jpg

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
You got the exact same case and color I did, gunmetal. Was gonna post pics of mine too but you're picks are very good.

Yeah its a great case. Slim. Doesn't add too much weight or heft, protects well and looks very high end too. I got my got $13.99 total, shipped. Can't beat that. I doubt I'll buy the otterbox case at all. The OB cases are overpriced to say the least

jcastag

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Ringke Slim case and I really like the look and feel. It's really slim, covers the entire back and all sides of the phone and has a really premium feel to it. It's hard to explain but it has a soft finish, but does not feel cheap or rubbery.

I also orders a Supcase, but have not received that one yet. I had one on my Note 3 and loved it.

Posted via the Android Central App

dkpt

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I've had Seidio Dilex (formerly called Active) cases on Galaxy Nexus, Note 2 and Note 3. This case gives great grip and protection, adds minimally to thickness of the phone, and has a kickstand. I also use it with the spring clip holster and never worry about pocketability.

Posted via Android Central App

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Got my Spigen Neo-hybrid today (yay, hate caseless) and I really like it. Ive always just used basic tpu before but this is nice. Molded/fitted tpu with the plastic (metal looking) that snaps in place over the tpu very well. It actually improved the feel of the power and volume buttons imo. Makes the phone feel more solid and substantial without making it huge. Only have a spigen film screen protector on right niw but they are pretty nice. Once the tempered glass situation clears up I'll grab one of those.
Do wish the bumper was a bit textured as it is smooth and a bit slick. Only minus so far and its minor.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
So I've spent way too much money on cases already, but now I'm thinking about adding the Otterbox Symmetry to the mix.... To being my case tally to a half dozen...! Haha. And I'm on Verizon and don't even have the phone yet - which probably fuels the obsession...

http://m.otterbox.com/Symmetry-Seri...html?start=3&cgid=samsung-galaxy-note-4-cases

***Trying to decide between the black or glacier for my charcoal Note 4....

The black would keep the blacked out look going, but I feel like the Glacier might pop - and almost have the feel of the Nexus 5 (with the black face and white back).

Decisions decisions.......... Guess I've always been of the opinion that black phones are "better" for dudes, but really doesn't matter.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
So I've spent way too much money on cases already, but now I'm thinking about adding the Otterbox Symmetry to the mix.... To being my case tally to a half dozen...! Haha. And I'm on Verizon and don't even have the phone yet - which probably fuels the obsession...

http://m.otterbox.com/Symmetry-Seri...html?start=3&cgid=samsung-galaxy-note-4-cases

***Trying to decide between the black or glacier for my charcoal Note 4....

The black would keep the blacked out look going, but I feel like the Glacier might pop - and almost have the feel of the Nexus 5 (with the black face and white back).

Decisions decisions.......... Guess I've always been of the opinion that black phones are "better" for dudes, but really doesn't matter.
I'm trying not to go case crazy. I bought way too many for the Note 3, had that for 10 months now they're all useless

Since I'll be upgrading with each new Note that gives my Note 4. Exactly one year lifespan hahah

I will get one to two cases, currently with the spigen tough armor and love it, and then either the Anker extended battery with case and/or zerolemon extended battery and case when they're available. Otherwise that'll be it for me ☺

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm serious considering the S-view folio case by Samsung. For those that are rocking this case, what are your pros and cons?

I'm using the spigen tough armor case and love it but my Zagg mirror screen glass screen protector Sucks. I am thinking the S view because I'll still get some screen protection and have the beauty of the stock screen

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I have the Spigen Wallet Case. It looks really nice, the stitching on it is really good which is something I always look for in wallet cases. You can search from the Spigen iPhone Wallet Case to read some reviews, it is the exact same product. I think it's cheaper than the ACEABOVE case too.

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Spigen® [Stand Feature] Galaxy Note 4 Case Wallet **NEW** [Wallet S] [Black] Premium Wallet Case with STAND Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014) - Black (SGP11147): Cell Phones & Accessories

I wonder which one I should get the spigen or the other case. The other case has the window.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm serious considering the S-view folio case by Samsung. For those that are rocking this case, what are your pros and cons?

I'm using the spigen tough armor case and love it but my Zagg mirror screen glass screen protector Sucks. I am thinking the S view because I'll still get some screen protection and have the beauty of the stock screen

I loooovvveee it. Much more than I thought I would. It makes me kinda sophisticated and high class lol. It really is nice tho. Give it a go! 50% on Samsung website...

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I have the Spigen Wallet Case. It looks really nice, the stitching on it is really good which is something I always look for in wallet cases. You can search from the Spigen iPhone Wallet Case to read some reviews, it is the exact same product. I think it's cheaper than the ACEABOVE case too.

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Spigen...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3974628

Zenus Bohemian M Diary for Galaxy Note3 - Galaxy Note 3 - Smart Phone

waiting on that in the 4 edition to drop but that might be a while.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Plum red S view case for my white Note 4. Got a 50% off coupon from Samsung for registering my phone on their website. So a $50 case will be $25 before shipping from them. Register your phone on Samsung's website you can get the 50% off accessory under $50 coupon too.