Note 4 What case you going for?

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yup, the Spigen is really nice. Just got the Spigen Slim Armor in Metal Slate today. Good thing too cuz I dropped my Note today. Zero damage........even the case sustained no damage. Still looks great.

Posted via the Android Central App

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The only manufacturers I know of that make waterproof cases are Seidio with their OBEX case and Lifeproof. But neither have a Note 4 case out yet.

Note 2 via Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
For those with the S view cover, would you recommend a screen protector also? I watched a few YouTube videos and they said the inside flap that touches the actual screen is pretty rough, so they were worried about possibly scratching the screen

Is this something that I'd need to worry about?

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

MattShirazi

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
You guys need to look at the Balllistic cases they are the best. I have tried Otterbox it's junk and I have also tried others like UAG that were good cases but Ballistic has always been the best all around for me.

Chris Sanders3

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I work construction so otterbox defender has always been good, im considering though the zerolemon case/battery. 10,000mah is very intriguing lol even if weighs like a brick. If anyone knows of another case/battery with equivalent protection please speak of it because im on the fence with zerolemon.

Go zero lemon all the way they r the best case battery ever I have the s5 with the 8500 mah battery it weights 11 oz but best protection ever and battery lasts 4 days on one charge that heavy texting and watching YouTube and med use of gaming so about 2 hours a day

IrishSoul

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a wallet case like CM4, but I contacted them and they have no plans to make for Note 4. I like having a case that holds credit cards and ids... Really needs to be able to hold 3.... And not have the front covered. Makes for easy access, easy pictures and a case that looks less like a purse. I ordered a cheap wallet case on Amazon...the purse like ones....black...until I can find or have one made..... Not sure why so many of the good case companies are not on Note 4 bandwagon, but have iPhone 6 plus ones ready :(

Posted via Android Central App

twooit

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
For those with the S view cover, would you recommend a screen protector also? I watched a few YouTube videos and they said the inside flap that touches the actual screen is pretty rough, so they were worried about possibly scratching the screen

Is this something that I'd need to worry about?

I'm not using any screen protector with my sview. I'm not sure why people are saying the inside flap is rough, it absolutely isnt. Essentially feels like pressed leather.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mooch10

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Naked for me too. I like the look and feel of the back of the phone and don't want to cover it up. All I'm going to do is get a tempered glass shield.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
The only manufacturers I know of that make waterproof cases are Seidio with their OBEX case and Lifeproof. But neither have a Note 4 case out yet.

Right! Also otterbox. And unfortunately life proof hasn't made cases for any of the previous notes so I doubt they make one for the note 4. I wish they would though.

Emerslam

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I got the Verus Thor case for my Note 4. It's a keeper. It is very slim and has a kind of hourglass shape to it so it is very comfortable to hold. I originally got the Spigen Tough Armor case, but it was bulkier and the buttons were harder to push. Plus, the back of the Spigen case got scratched the first day I used it. The Verus Thor case sells on Amazon for $16.99 plus $2.00 shipping. Here are some picks of my case and phone.
DSC01660.jpg

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Right! Also otterbox. And unfortunately life proof hasn't made cases for any of the previous notes so I doubt they make one for the note 4. I wish they would though.
It may have to do with the fact otterbox bought out lifeproof. It doesn't make sense to keep making both brands of cases if they're so similar and now owned by the same company. Just what I'm guessing

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Naked for me too. I like the look and feel of the back of the phone and don't want to cover it up. All I'm going to do is get a tempered glass shield.
If I didn't have little kids who loves to play with my phone I'd totally go naked. But unfortunately I need a strong case and mainly screen protection too

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Looking for one with Qi charging built in since I discovered the S view cases DON'T come with it. I love the fast adaptive charging but also love my Qi charger dock on my nightstand. Will wait to see what they come out with for cases with built in receivers.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It may have to do with the fact otterbox bought out lifeproof. It doesn't make sense to keep making both brands of cases if they're so similar and now owned by the same company. Just what I'm guessing

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance