Note 4 What case you going for?

my3poos

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
FYI... I got an email from Samsung taking me for registering my phone a and a coupon good for 50 percent off one item!! That's the way to order the sview case!

Posted via the Android Central App

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen knock off Otterbox cases yet? I know the real ones aren't out yet. I'm choosing between that and an S view case with those magnetic clips.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes they are out just go to there Web site I ordered mine today

Last edited:

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got the email from outterbox 😊 I went into two bb and they had nothing for the note 4. I couldn't wait any longer

Attachments

• 1413762278968.jpg
    1413762278968.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 84

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just got the email from outterbox 😊 I went into two bb and they had nothing for the note 4. I couldn't wait any longer

Well I had been looking for knockoffs but I would rather get the real one thru the Samsung website. Any idea when it'll be on there? I can use my coupon on it.

From my smokin' hot N4

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Make sure that the case you get doesn't block the heart rate sensor. Can't get it to read because of how the Spigen case is made. It kind of blocks my finger.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's a good case. It just blocks the heart rate scanner for me. Maybe you have smaller fingers.

Yep I have the same case. It's a great case, nice fit and feel but using the heart rate sensor is hit or miss. You really have to be patient and persistent to get your finger positioned properly. The cutout in the case is narrow and not enough of an angle around it or so it seems anyway. Good thing I bought a Gear 2, I'll just use that for the heart rate.

mrstruegemini

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for the Otterbox defender wish they would make something waterproof where the stylus could still be accessed will have to find maybe something by ballistic until the otterbox is available.

Posted via the Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It's a good case. It just blocks the heart rate scanner for me. Maybe you have smaller fingers.

That's weird because my spigen tough armor I have no problems getting heart rate sensor to work every time

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
That's weird because my spigen tough armor I have no problems getting heart rate sensor to work every time

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
Maybe you have smaller fingers or maybe it is made differently.