Note 4 What case you going for?

tbond669

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
what do you guys think of the Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus [Heavy Drop Protection] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Thor][Charcoal Black] Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case on Amazon ...I tried to post a link but don't have enough posts to do so...lol

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I always use the incipio dual pro on all my phones, but they aren't out yet. I picked up the tough armor case to tide me over and it seems pretty nice.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I just did something that I said I wouldn't do. I didn't want to spend anymore money on cases and accessories, but not being able to use the heart rate monitor with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case on bothered me. So I bought the Samsung S-View cover and the Zagg Glass protector. So, again I spent too much money on accessories. But the heart rate monitor is usable now. And the S-view case provides some extra functionality that I like. But I am officially out of the market for more accessories. I am going to pay it forward with my Spigen case if anyone is interested.

Written from the mighty pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
Did you use the 50% off on Samsung website for the S view? . I got it for $31 shipped. But may decide not to use it...

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just did something that I said I wouldn't do. I didn't want to spend anymore money on cases and accessories, but not being able to use the heart rate monitor with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case on bothered me. So I bought the Samsung S-View cover and the Zagg Glass protector. So, again I spent too much money on accessories. But the heart rate monitor is usable now. And the S-view case provides some extra functionality that I like. But I am officially out of the market for more accessories. I am going to pay it forward with my Spigen case if anyone is interested.

Are you offering to give it away? If so I'll take it :)

From my smokin' hot N4

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Protective Cover just arrived. Some have been asking about it so here are my thoughts and a couple of pictures. As a side note, I had the Spigen Neo Hybrid on the phone and this is replacing that case. The Samsung case is the thinnest case that I have ever used. It's as thin as a basic TPU skin. The edges are a TPU material that is grippy but not sticky. The buttons work perfectly through the case and provide good feedback. The back of the case is a hard plastic and has a textured surface. The back also has a raised rim around the camera and flash. The cutouts are all in the right places and as noted earlier about the mic position on different carrier models, one of the lower mic cutouts is somewhat slotted rather than just being round, I guess to accommodate that difference in models. Overall I'm really pleased with this case. It's not going to give you extreme drop protection like some of the heavier duty cases but it will provide decent protection for every day use which all that I hope I need.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Samsung Protective Cover just arrived. Some have been asking about it so here are my thoughts and a couple of pictures. As a side note, I had the Spigen Neo Hybrid on the phone and this is replacing that case. The Samsung case is the thinnest case that I have ever used. It's as thin as a basic TPU skin. The edges are a TPU material that is grippy but not sticky. The buttons work perfectly through the case and provide good feedback. The back of the case is a hard plastic and has a textured surface. The back also has a raised rim around the camera and flash. The cutouts are all in the right places and as noted earlier about the mic position on different carrier models, one of the lower mic cutouts is somewhat slotted rather than just being round, I guess to accommodate that difference in models. Overall I'm really pleased with this case. It's not going to give you extreme drop protection like some of the heavier duty cases but it will provide decent protection for every day use which all that I hope I need.

View attachment 142240
View attachment 142241
View attachment 142242
View attachment 142243
Looks good. Inside looks just like my spigen tough armor and overall has the same design somewhat.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks good. Inside looks just like my spigen tough armor and overall has the same design somewhat.

The pictures show my phone in the Samsung case propped up on the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Sorry for any confusion there. The inside of the Samsung case is not TPU lined like the Spigen case is, it's just the bare side of the hard plastic back.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 142240
View attachment 142241
View attachment 142242
View attachment 142243

Looks decent.
Is it soft enough that you would not lose grip on it?
I wish they made a white one.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks decent.
Is it soft enough that you would not lose grip on it?
I wish they made a white one.

The edges are the rubbery TPU material. I wouldn't say it's soft but it does provide good grip and the texture on the back has a fool feel to it. It's not slippery at all.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Did you use the 50% off on Samsung website for the S view? . I got it for $31 shipped. But may decide not to use it...

I didn't because the site said backordered. I just went to Best Buy and picked one up.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Did anyone get the Zagg screen protector? I had one put on today and it looks like the edges are raised. Is this normal? Didn't happen on my Note 3.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone get the Zagg screen protector? I had one put on today and it looks like the edges are raised. Is this normal? Didn't happen on my Note 3.

Did you get the glass or the plastic? Because the glass ones are all recalled bec they don't fit correctly. I'm using the Zagg mirror glass one right now. It's not bad but doesn't cover the entire screen. But it's better than nothing over the screen for now

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Did you get the glass or the plastic? Because the glass ones are all recalled bec they don't fit correctly. I'm using the Zagg mirror glass one right now. It's not bad but doesn't cover the entire screen. But it's better than nothing over the screen for now

I got the glass.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I just took it off. what a waste of money. I should have known better.

Best buy mobile rep said if I register on Zagg. Com when they have the correct screen protector, they should mail us the new ones free of charge

By the way what kind of doc are you? ☺

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL