Note 4 What case you going for?

hocndoc

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I use a wallet and a lanyard around my wrist. While I wait for a new case, a little surgery on my old Note 3 case to remove the top third of the sides. Works pretty well

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
To each their own. I have the tough armor and love it.

Wish there was a store with all these cases present so we can actually hold it in person. Would make our decision so much easier

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk

It is something that is kinda tough doing just on the internet without being able to SEE and FEEL. THere are lots of choices and issues. Unfortunately, even stores with selection, don't have much!

Curious. How many cases have people bought for their note 4 already? More than 2-3?

Trying my best not to go case crazy like I did with the note 3. But so many nice cases out there.

ONE. I'm thinking that's it, barring damage. I'm happy. We can obsess over this until the end of time. It's like decorating your home. There are 8,000,000 choices and zillions will be good. Eventually, you have to pick one.

I started with the TA because that looked most likely to succeed and I wanted to evaluate a "good protection" case and see if it would work without seeming too massive. I figured if it didn't, I go always go down to something like the SLim Armor and still use this TA on extended trips, etc, perhaps, for extra safety.

But, hey, compared to Otterbox pricing these days, you can get both the SA and TA.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone that ordered a Verus Iron Shield receive their order yet? Mine shipped a while ago but never showed up. Was supposed to be here Mon.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone that ordered a Verus Iron Shield receive their order yet? Mine shipped a while ago but never showed up. Was supposed to be here Mon.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

Mine too was suppose to show up on Mon, had an expected delivery of Mon-Wed but still haven't received it. Contacted Amazon whom contacted Verus and said it was on the way. Amazon will issue me a refund if I don't receive it by tomorrow.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine too was suppose to show up on Mon, had an expected delivery of Mon-Wed but still haven't received it. Contacted Amazon whom contacted Verus and said it was on the way. Amazon will issue me a refund if I don't receive it by tomorrow.
Thanks.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. It's nice and I liked it until I had to charge the device. The case is too thick around the port so it doesn't connect. I have to slip the bottom off to get the connection.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

pollyb

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm graduating from a very old small smart phone and have never used case. Any suggestions for favorite waterproof/sandproof case? waterproof is my first priority temporarily - going on vacation soon and will be encountering sand in the desert. should I get a waterproof case or a regular case and the waterproof bag? thanks

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I got my Verus from Citiemobile fulfilled by Amazon. I just got an update from Amazon changing my expected ship date to 10/27 and expected delivery date to between 10/29 and 11/3. I don't know if they are coming out of a Verus inventory or a Citiemobile inventory. When I ordered it, they were showing "in stock" but I guess not. Maybe that is the hold up for everybody else. I went looking for any emails that I might have referencing my order when I read that others were waiting for theirs. Maybe check your in box. You might have an update sitting in their from Amazon.

They are still taking orders for them at the discounted price. However they are neither showing the number "new" available for them nor showing them out of stock.

The description says "Condition: New
Genuine Verus Products from Verus USA"

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Disappointed with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid. It's nice and I liked it until I had to charge the device. The case is too thick around the port so it doesn't connect. I have to slip the bottom off to get the connection.

Yep, just noticed this last night. The oem charger cable that came with the phone works, but not my aftermarket ones. I have a bunch of tough Amazon fire 2 amp cables since regular ones tend to break on me. Had to take the case off to charge. I'll probably look for a new case when I get home.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yep, just noticed this last night. The oem charger cable that came with the phone works, but not my aftermarket ones. I have a bunch of tough Amazon fire 2 amp cables since regular ones tend to break on me. Had to take the case off to charge. I'll probably look for a new case when I get home.

Pain in the patootie. I like the feel of the case, a LOT. But this isn't going to work for me unless I buy three Samsung cables (one for upstairs, one for the kitchen, and one for work) and a Samsung car charger.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Got my Caseology case today - N4 is coming later today. Here are some pics of the caseology case - looks very nice. THe band around the case looks like metal, but isn't - it's plastic.

CaseologyN4.jpg

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Case came today, caseology...

It's pretty good but it's literally a brick in your hand. Might return it but the back looks cool.

I like the caseology products. Is that a metal band around the case or is it plastic made to look like metal? Also, do you know if caseology makes a clip-holster for this case? Thanks.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Seems odd. How complicated is it to create larger port openings?

Really like the way Spigen did that with the Tough Armor and listened to what had become a repetitive complaint.

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems odd. How complicated is it to create larger port openings?

Really like the way Spigen did that with the Tough Armor and listened to what had become a repetitive complaint.

I know. Most frustrating thing is I really like the case. It's really growing on me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood