07-21-2015 04:36 PM
983 123 ...
tools
    Think will go for the s view cover. Not sure it looks as good white though.
    new2thisyeah likes this.
    09-22-2014 06:53 AM
    I pre-ordered, from Amazon, the black i-Blason Prime Dual Layer case for the the Note 4. I will use that case until UAG releases the case for the Note 4. i-Blason was a good case for my GS4, and since I don't like to use a phone with out a case, I'll use i-Blason in the mean time.
    09-22-2014 08:45 AM
    Does anyone know of a nice brown leather case for the Note 4?

I don't want a folio/wallet/pouch case. Just a simple leather shell case.
    09-22-2014 09:24 AM
    Think will go for the s view cover. Not sure it looks as good white though.
    I'm also thinking of trying an S cover. Never had one I hope it protects well against drops.

Posted via Android Central App
    peaster3 and Longwill75 like this.
    09-22-2014 10:18 AM
    I'll wait for the S Cover with wireless charging back. I'm using it on my note 3 and it's good protection in addition to the convenience of wireless charging.

sfrsteel and agjplus1 like this.
    09-22-2014 11:38 AM
    Based on the S-cover I bought for the S4 and the Note 10.1, there is almost no drop protection afforded by the S-cover. I could see using it if your Note 4 lives in a briefcase and on a desktop.

I'm also thinking of trying an S cover. Never had one I hope it protects well against drops.

reesh11 likes this.
    09-22-2014 12:34 PM
    I've had the S covers in the past and hated them. Just my 2 cents.
    09-22-2014 06:33 PM
    I'll pick up a Diztronic TPU to get me by, but I really want to try out UAG. Their cases are dead sexy.

Products – URBAN ARMOR GEAR
    lildawg and ozgurs like this.
    09-22-2014 07:03 PM
    Verus Iron Shield or SGP Neo Hybrid
    09-22-2014 07:08 PM
    Still debating myself what to get as well.
    09-22-2014 07:11 PM
    Naked!

09-22-2014 08:52 PM
    I have a UAG on my Note 2. I'll either go with that or one of the Spigen's.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mr_Greg87 and honda-Dave like this.
    09-22-2014 09:06 PM
    Naked!

Agree! My friends call me crazy because i always rock my phones without a case. I just really like the feel of the actual phone. So, yep naked it is for me.
    09-22-2014 09:34 PM

It doesn't offer a ton of protection, but I hardly ever drop my phone so it's good for me. I do not recommend it if you drop your phone a lot.
    Based on the S-cover I bought for the S4 and the Note 10.1, there is almost no drop protection afforded by the S-cover. I could see using it if your Note 4 lives in a briefcase and on a desktop.
    Two people have dropped my phone and the S view cover saved me both times. The edges of the cover stick out past the phone quite a bit and they took the brunt of the falls. The edges got beat up a little but the phone was untouched.
    Agree! My friends call me crazy because i always rock my phones without a case. I just really like the feel of the actual phone. So, yep naked it is for me.
    I love the naked look too, I just hate accidentally putting it in my pocket with something else to later find micro scratches on my screen. I HATE screen protectors, but the flip covers protect the glass when it's in my pocket let me use the naked glass when I want. It also keeps the face grease off the glass.

I'll wait for the S Cover with wireless charging back. I'm using it on my note 3 and it's good protection in addition to the convenience of wireless charging.

I hope they come out with the wireless charging S view soon , I wanna try it out.
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    09-22-2014 10:17 PM
    I work construction so otterbox defender has always been good, im considering though the zerolemon case/battery. 10,000mah is very intriguing lol even if weighs like a brick. If anyone knows of another case/battery with equivalent protection please speak of it because im on the fence with zerolemon.
    mchi5 likes this.
    09-23-2014 12:26 AM
    I'm getting the Otter Box Commuter, whenever it comes. I hope this go around they incorporate a kick-stand.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Droidprincess likes this.
    09-24-2014 01:44 PM
    I prefer the S-view cases, but as I learned with my Note 3, they don't offer much in the way of protection. The exposed edge of my phone bears the marks of drops on concrete and asphalt, but it's better than nothing at all.

N3 via AC App
    09-24-2014 01:59 PM
    I like the s view cover due to protecting the screen more than anything
    sux2bu likes this.
    09-24-2014 02:15 PM
    I like the s view cover due to protecting the screen more than anything
    Between my S-view case and tempered glass screen protector, my Note 3 survived many heart-wrenching falls.

N3 via AC App
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    09-24-2014 02:26 PM
    I personally would love the Spigen Tough Armor, but I need a belt clip.
    I like the iBlason, UAG, and others, but will probably stick with the Otterbox Defender because of its toughness and past experience. I do like being able to "Build My Own" and hope that is offered like the S5.
    I did have someone offer up that he uses a Tough Armor with a Seidio Dilex belt clip - I will have to see proof of that.
    Of couse, my preference would be naked, but my wife held my previous Droid Maxx for about 15 minutes before bouncing it off the concrete. I had it naked for over a year without a scratch on it.
    09-24-2014 02:38 PM
    I work with alady who had an s-view on her S3 and cracked the screen. The corners in that case were totally exposed, and that is the most likely area to sustain an impact. Stupid design. If I could find a case that just offered corner protection I would be sold. It looks like the new N4 s-view does offer a bit of corner protection.
    peaster3 likes this.
    09-24-2014 03:25 PM
    Sorry no case for me, love to look at my phone in the flesh

09-24-2014 05:23 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestions for slim but durable cases? I currently use an Incipio Feather Shine on my HTC M8 and I really like it, but I have a feeling for the Note 4 I'd have to go SUPER slim since I have tiny girly hands.
    09-24-2014 06:13 PM
    Spigen has a few slim options, or otter box commuter, both of those brands offer pretty durable cases that are not overly bulky. Keep in mind though generaly speaking the biger the case the more durable its gonna be.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-24-2014 06:42 PM
983 123 ...