04-11-2015 08:13 AM
52 123
tools
    Already received one Iron Shield from Verus, I love it. Emailed them and asked when it will be back on Amazon because I want another color as well got an email back saying it should be back on Amazon in two weeks.
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    11-04-2014 05:38 PM
    Still waiting for Verizon compatibility
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-05-2014 11:14 AM
    It can still work with the Verizon phone. I just made the mic circle longer on the TPU like I the universal one that I am getting from Spigen. Then put the bumper over it no need to cut the bumper at all. I have no problems. No muffled sounds at all. I would order the Iron Shield right now if it was available. I would just cut the TPU.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!
    11-05-2014 11:41 AM
    I have Verizon, and I didn't make any alterations to my Iron Shield and it works fine. First thing I checked for when I got it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-05-2014 11:45 AM
    I have Verizon, and I didn't make any alterations to my Iron Shield and it works fine. First thing I checked for when I got it.

That is good to know. I have a Verizon GNOTE4 also. I ordered the Iron Shield and Neo-Hybrid at the same time. I got the Neo Hybrid but the No Iron Shield case. I got a email saying that it was Unavailable and my money was refunded.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!
    11-05-2014 11:53 AM
    I ordered mine Oct. 9th. I got an email saying that because it was not gonna be delivered on the date stated that they had refunded my shipping fee. Then I got an email saying it was back ordered and that I could either get a refund or wait. I told them I would wait because I wanted it. And I received it on Monday November 3rd. Worth the wait to me, feels so good in my hands. So many people complain about the plastic build of the Notes and when we finally get metal, they cover it with plastic. Well this case has a metal band and it feels and looks premium. I got the Otterbox commuter while I waited and took it back as soon as I got my Iron Shield. Much lighter, I love it.

Brian Kenny likes this.
    11-05-2014 12:14 PM
    Seriously? For the same reasons that always get mentioned in every discussion about screen protectors that has ever occured. Because some of us have had scratches on our screens. Protectors almost guarantee resell value, and they provide protection if you drop the phone. Even if you don't plan to resell the device, I know when I get a scratch on mine somehow, I think about it every time I use the phone. Screen protectors aren't for everyone, we all get that. But those of us who use them shouldn't have to list our reasons every single time.
    Correct, correct, and even more correct!! I sold my 12 month old Note 3, and because of a case and tempered glass screen protector, my Note 3 was like brand new. Got temp glass and Tough Armour case on my Note 4...Looking forward to the Note 5 in 12 months..
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    11-05-2014 01:01 PM
    Just got my blue iron shield... very nice case feels great in the hand.. I'll be picking up another color when they're available again.. I wish they would just sell the outside bumpers without having to buy the entire case again

11-10-2014 05:12 PM
    Best overall case I've had for any phone

11-10-2014 05:13 PM
    Looks like the mic holes may be in the wrong place for Verizon
    11-10-2014 05:32 PM
    This is the case I have and I love it! I pre-ordered it and it took a little longer to come in, but it is awesome! I love the aluminum outer case.

Brian Kenny likes this.
    11-10-2014 08:29 PM
    Anyone looking for a Titanium color, let me know. Ill ship to you priority mail for $20. Send me a PM

***Already spoken for***

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    LaTuFu likes this.
    11-20-2014 11:54 AM
    blahblahblah something something too late
    Well then, you have PM
    11-20-2014 12:05 PM
    Thanks to keyzlife, I just picked one up. I'll be checking back in with my thoughts after a few days using it.
    keyzlife likes this.
    11-24-2014 08:27 AM
    I know this case wasn't available for awhile but now its back on Amazon. Does anyone know if they fixed the buttons and made them easier to click?
    12-09-2014 05:23 PM
    I know this case wasn't available for awhile but now its back on Amazon. Does anyone know if they fixed the buttons and made them easier to click?
    It appears the buttons still don't provide much feedback when pressing them. I thought this would be a deal breaker. But it's not. The material on the back feels so premium. Its by far the nicest case I've ever used, despite the lack of a click with the buttons.

TalkofNY26 likes this.
    12-09-2014 05:34 PM
    I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid but just noticed that the Verus Iron Shield has a metal outer band instead of plastic like the Neo Hybrid.

Does anyone have experience with both that could tell me if I should stick with what I have or buy the Verus Iron Shield?

-Shawn
    Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.
    01-01-2015 09:40 PM
    I have both. Neo hybrid in metal slate and iron shield in titanium. I LOVE both cases. They are very similar in construction but the feel is much different. The iron shield has a soft, premium feeling back, opposed to the bumpy grippy texture on the neo hybrid. The metal bumper didn't make as much of a difference in feel as I thought it would, but you definitely notice it when its cold. I'd definitely recommend the iron shield. I was in love with my neo hybrid and actually won a free iron shield. Haven't used the neo hybrid since.

sforsyth01 likes this.
    01-01-2015 09:51 PM
    Hi, I just ordered a Verus Iron Shield case for my Verizon Note 4, they are now suppose to have the TPU updated to work with the Verizon variant.... I have not recieved it yet,but I have read really great reviews on them, but also have read a few reviews of them causing weak signal because of the aluminum bumper. Has anybody noticed any problems with the Verus Iron Shield? Thanks, Brian
    01-02-2015 03:29 PM
    Hi, I just ordered a Verus Iron Shield case for my Verizon Note 4, they are now suppose to have the TPU updated to work with the Verizon variant.... I have not recieved it yet,but I have read really great reviews on them, but also have read a few reviews of them causing weak signal because of the aluminum bumper. Has anybody noticed any problems with the Verus Iron Shield? Thanks, Brian
    No signal issues here

01-02-2015 04:23 PM
    it does drop a bar in weak signal areas but not to the extent Where you can't Use the phone 1 also have the verizon and Tpu is revised for Verizon

01-02-2015 06:31 PM
    So it does work for Verizon? Because I just ordered the revised Caseology case that mimics the IronShield/Neo Hybrid because every review i read on Amazon said the Verizon edition of the Iron Shield still doesn't work.
    01-05-2015 03:14 AM
    Got my iron shield today and put it on my Verizon Note 4. Love it. Much more premium feel compared to the Spigen Neo Hybrid. My only complaint is the buttons are harder to push on the side but I'm sure that will loosen up with time.

-Shawn
    Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.
    01-05-2015 05:22 PM
    Verus is the worst company ever. The magnet clasp on the first case I bought broke in about 40 days. The seller on Amazon had a 30 day warranty, but replaced it anyway. The second case suffered the same fate. I then contracted Verus for assistance, but they said that the one year warranty only applied if you bought the case directly from them. So, I had two cases fail in less than three months and Verus' response, basically, is "too bad, so sad." Wow - what a ripoff.
    01-08-2015 08:21 PM
    Verus is the worst company ever. The magnet clasp on the first case I bought broke in about 40 days. The seller on Amazon had a 30 day warranty, but replaced it anyway. The second case suffered the same fate. I then contracted Verus for assistance, but they said that the one year warranty only applied if you bought the case directly from them. So, I had two cases fail in less than three months and Verus' response, basically, is "too bad, so sad." Wow - what a ripoff.
    Some cards like amex offer purchase protection, wherein they will refund you within 90 days if the item is damaged

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    01-08-2015 09:07 PM
52 123