Note 4 Verus Iron Shield!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
What's the deal with the Note 4 and accessories? It's like Samsung and everyone else expected it to sell about 1000 units and that's all they stocked. Every time I see something I want for the Note 4, it's backordered or temporarily unavailable.

m3lover1

Trusted Member
May 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm returning mine. Haven't noticed reception issues as reception generally is good in my area. But I can't stand the buttons. It's flat and doesn't work unless you jam it hard.

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm returning mine. Haven't noticed reception issues as reception generally is good in my area. But I can't stand the buttons. It's flat and doesn't work unless you jam it hard.
I hear you. The feel of buttons isn't as "tactile" as other cases for sure.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
The finger print sensor on the other hand is not nearly as easy to use as the iPhone though.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Considering it's made by Samsung, I wouldn't expect it to. Not like they would improve it after seeing how it worked on the s5.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Already received one Iron Shield from Verus, I love it. Emailed them and asked when it will be back on Amazon because I want another color as well got an email back saying it should be back on Amazon in two weeks.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It can still work with the Verizon phone. I just made the mic circle longer on the TPU like I the universal one that I am getting from Spigen. Then put the bumper over it no need to cut the bumper at all. I have no problems. No muffled sounds at all. I would order the Iron Shield right now if it was available. I would just cut the TPU.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have Verizon, and I didn't make any alterations to my Iron Shield and it works fine. First thing I checked for when I got it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have Verizon, and I didn't make any alterations to my Iron Shield and it works fine. First thing I checked for when I got it.

That is good to know. I have a Verizon GNOTE4 also. I ordered the Iron Shield and Neo-Hybrid at the same time. I got the Neo Hybrid but the No Iron Shield case. I got a email saying that it was Unavailable and my money was refunded.

Sent from my GNote4 using Tapatalk!

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Oct. 9th. I got an email saying that because it was not gonna be delivered on the date stated that they had refunded my shipping fee. Then I got an email saying it was back ordered and that I could either get a refund or wait. I told them I would wait because I wanted it. And I received it on Monday November 3rd. Worth the wait to me, feels so good in my hands. So many people complain about the plastic build of the Notes and when we finally get metal, they cover it with plastic. Well this case has a metal band and it feels and looks premium. I got the Otterbox commuter while I waited and took it back as soon as I got my Iron Shield. Much lighter, I love it.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verus Iron Shield!

Seriously? For the same reasons that always get mentioned in every discussion about screen protectors that has ever occured. Because some of us have had scratches on our screens. Protectors almost guarantee resell value, and they provide protection if you drop the phone. Even if you don't plan to resell the device, I know when I get a scratch on mine somehow, I think about it every time I use the phone. Screen protectors aren't for everyone, we all get that. But those of us who use them shouldn't have to list our reasons every single time.

Correct, correct, and even more correct!! I sold my 12 month old Note 3, and because of a case and tempered glass screen protector, my Note 3 was like brand new. Got temp glass and Tough Armour case on my Note 4...Looking forward to the Note 5 in 12 months.. :cool:

Brian Kenny

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Just got my blue iron shield... very nice case feels great in the hand.. I'll be picking up another color when they're available again.. I wish they would just sell the outside bumpers without having to buy the entire case again

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
This is the case I have and I love it! I pre-ordered it and it took a little longer to come in, but it is awesome! I love the aluminum outer case.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone looking for a Titanium color, let me know. Ill ship to you priority mail for $20. Send me a PM

***Already spoken for***

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

Last edited:

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks to keyzlife, I just picked one up. I'll be checking back in with my thoughts after a few days using it.

TalkofNY26

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I know this case wasn't available for awhile but now its back on Amazon. Does anyone know if they fixed the buttons and made them easier to click?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millionmiles