Note 4 Verus Iron Shield!

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Looks promising!
81as6f2Q3%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.com: Galaxy Note 4 Case, Verus [Aluminum Metal Frame] Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case [Iron Shield][Red] Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Bumper Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Metal Case for Samsung Galaxy Note IV SM

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Verus Iron Shield!

Verus makes nice cases, the titanium silver version of the case above has a good deal 15.99 compared to the other colors which is 24.99. Get this version while the price is low. The price will definitely change plus titanium silver is not painted on like the other colors so it should not fade or chip away overtime.

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Verus makes nice cases, the titanium silver version of the case above has a good deal 15.99 compared to the other colors which is 24.99. Get this version while the price is low. The price will definitely change plus titanium silver is not painted on like the other colors so it should not fade or chip away overtime.

The Amazon page for the red-framed version says that the aluminum is anodized, not painted, so the color should be fairly durable. Can still be scratched, but it won't come off in chips.

NetHero

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Really Nice Case... Ordered the Titanium one for $15.99 + shipping... Also have Spigen Neo Hybrid (Metal Slate) on order... Have to decide before they ship which one to keep...

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

I was stumped for cases, but this one is really nice looking. Does it have screen protection? Can you use a tempered glass screen protector along with the case if it does not have screen protection as part of the case?

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I was stumped for cases, but this one is really nice looking. Does it have screen protection? Can you use a tempered glass screen protector along with the case if it does not have screen protection as part of the case?

You can use a tempered glass with it.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Why would you put a screen protector on? I never have and I even keep my keys in the same pocket. I've never had any issues.

Posted via Android Central App

Thewordiest

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site

unable to find this for purchase, has anyone seen a reason they arent available any where? these are probably the nicest looking note 4 cases i have found.

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Sorry man. I didn't notice you had asked for pics of the case. Here they are. Overall It's a beauty. But like I mentioned it does degrade reception pretty bad when you are in a bad spot. I did notice that signal strength is not affected when I'm in a good spot. I have bad service at my house so usually don't use it when I'm in the house. The cutouts are better then the spigen neo hybrid as the heart rate monitor actually works when in this case due to the larger cutout.
c7872b9116464bcc1d49fb3849150904.jpg
8550b071f0a349a3fa9b60dfda7fde1f.jpg
9d038aab507f1beba85ce70be04d6936.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Why would you put a screen protector on? I never have and I even keep my keys in the same pocket. I've never had any issues.

Posted via Android Central App

Seriously? For the same reasons that always get mentioned in every discussion about screen protectors that has ever occured. Because some of us have had scratches on our screens. Protectors almost guarantee resell value, and they provide protection if you drop the phone. Even if you don't plan to resell the device, I know when I get a scratch on mine somehow, I think about it every time I use the phone. Screen protectors aren't for everyone, we all get that. But those of us who use them shouldn't have to list our reasons every single time.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
So if you put glass on,doesn't that recess the center button and make it more difficult to use? They always had the stick on buttons to raise the center button up, but if the fingerprint sensor is there.

phoneluva

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The button isn't that recessed. Works just fine with finger print sensor. The finger print sensor on the other hand is not nearly as easy to use as the iPhone though.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I ordered for Verus Iron Shield along with the Neo Hybrid before the Gnote4 was released. I got a email from Amazon that it was no longer available and the refunded me my money. I will try to order it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781