Note 4 Anybody else with me not using a case?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Anybody else with me not using a case?

I felt the same way when I got my GS5.
But I had to get a case because I work in construction.

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site

Meeee...

I cant hide this beauty in a case, although I do want something like a pouch to put it in when it goes into my handbag.
Will look for something like that...

David Lees1

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking about it but I recently dropped and cracked the screen of my last phone do I'm a bit gun shy 😑

Brandwin

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

I will be going naked as well. Done so with my last two phones and so far not cracked screens.

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site

Nope no case here. Just makes it bulkier and uglier. I'll probably get a sleeve though.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

No case most of the time but I plan to have one on hand just in case I feel the need. The only thing I worry about is the camera getting beat up since it sticks out.

Anthony Mclean

May 4, 2013
Visit site

I probably get 1 case for when im out at the club and having ppl take pics of me, they can be clumsy and drop it... other then that no case on everyday basis

Posted via Android Central App

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Never put phones in cases. I buy the phone because I like the phone. I know it is going to get a little scuffed up, but such is life. I will be getting a glass screen protector as long as it doesn't cause issue with the S Pen.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

Never put phones in cases. I buy the phone because I like the phone. I know it is going to get a little scuffed up, but such is life. I will be getting a glass screen protector as long as it doesn't cause issue with the S Pen.

They work fine with the S pen. I'm more worried about how ugly it's going to be on top of the 2.5D Note 4 glass.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com

I put my phone in a FitBag. I was considering getting a leather sleeve from Etsy though. But yes, I love a beautiful phone without a case.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

I'm too scared to go naked lol I always want my phones in top condition because I sell them after I use them. Also children + phone = 😵😱😨 I may go with a minimum case this time but I want that full protection.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I always use cases but for this phone I gotta rock it naked... who else is feeling the same way

This is one of those kind of questions, that EVERYBODY'S answer will be correct for THEM!!

You couldn't pay me enough to ride my bicycle without a helmet, to ride my motorcycle with out full gear, and no way under the sun, could I carry my precious, expensive, delicate smartphone without DOUBLE CASES!! Yes, a bumper case with temp glass, and a pouch type case.. As I said, what is good for me, might not be good for you, and we both be correct!! :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance