Any guestimates on when Sammy will be offering the option to purchase additional Fast Adaptive chargers? I'm always up for having at least 2 chargers, 1 for work needs and travel, one to stay permanently at home.
    10-21-2014 02:20 PM
    Any guestimates on when Sammy will be offering the option to purchase additional Fast Adaptive chargers? I'm always up for having at least 2 chargers, 1 for work needs and travel, one to stay permanently at home.
    With you on that. I even would like a 3rd for car, since I have outlet in glove box. Can't wait to unbox Thursday! 😄⌛🔌🔋

Posted via Android Central App
    10-21-2014 04:27 PM
    One thing I would suggest for the time being, would be to use one of the standard 2.0 ones that they have for work/travel, and keep the fast charging adapter at home (or vice versa)... utilizing the fast charger for long periods of time is not beneficial for the batter, but sparingly using it, is much better.
    10-21-2014 04:39 PM
    I suspect the 2.1 Amp chargers for the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition will have same effect. I will be testing that with mine here. I know it charges my SGS4 faster than its standard charger as it is higher amperage. I don't believe any adaptive-ness is needed...the device will draw what amperage it can take to charge I think. We'll see.
    10-22-2014 10:05 AM
    There is a Quick Charge 2.0 compatible car charger from Incipio.
    10-22-2014 04:05 PM
    There is a Quick Charge 2.0 compatible car charger from Incipio.

Incipio 15% discount code is INC15NOW
    redtensor likes this.
    10-24-2014 08:15 AM
    Isn't Incipio back ordered? Never had any of there stuff, pretty high quality?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-26-2014 03:51 AM
    I got mine this past week. Only thing I don't like about it is the blue light that stays on when it's plugged in. Means you have to unplug it when you're done using it instead of just leaving it plugged in all the time.
    10-26-2014 05:39 AM
    Is it weird that I can't find any adaptive fast chargers for sale anywhere? Even on samsung's own website. I want one for home, one for the car, and one the for office but I only have the one that came with it.
    10-26-2014 11:14 PM
    The Samsung charger is currently out of stock. Here is the part number EP-TA20JWEUSTA. You can either wait for it to get back in stock or buy it from the few places that show up in a search result. I'm not familiar with those places and would not personally buy from them but that's up to you. You can also wait for it to get in stock at one of the service providers or at best buy.

Otherwise, you can use another Quick Charge 2.0 charger, like the ones for Motorola or for HTC. Also, here is a list of Qualcomm certified chargers, most of which btw are out of stock or not being sold yet, towards the bottom of the page: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/snapdr...20-has-arrived
    10-26-2014 11:58 PM
    Is it weird that I can't find any adaptive fast chargers for sale anywhere? Even on samsung's own website. I want one for home, one for the car, and one the for office but I only have the one that came with it.
    I bought this one from Incipio and while it works well I don't like the blue light it has because it's on all the time meaning you have to unplug it instead of leaving it plugged in.

Car Charger Lightning Cable-4.8 Amp High-Speed | Incipio

Last week when I ordered it they had a discount code. It's INC15NOW
    scholaryoshi and curney like this.
    10-27-2014 06:59 AM
    Where is the best place to get another OEM Samsung Fast Charger Plug?

I saw one on Amazon for under $10, but how can I really be sure that it's legitimate?

I only want to use an OEM plug, so where is the best place to get one for the best price?
    10-27-2014 09:41 AM
    Anyone, please?
    10-27-2014 01:38 PM
    you would only be able to find one if someone broke their phone and was selling theirs.

as of right now, Samsung has not posted one for sale. qualcomm has a few on their site, which is OEM, since it is their technology
    10-27-2014 06:16 PM
    even though the chargers from OEM do not have a status or indicator light, they too have to be unplugged because they are always on, it's just that you get a cool light with the incipio charger.
    10-27-2014 06:19 PM
    I didn't think they drew any power when the phone wasn't plugged in. I guess you could probably leave the Incipio plugged in but I prefer not to.
    10-27-2014 06:26 PM
    you would only be able to find one if someone broke their phone and was selling theirs.

as of right now, Samsung has not posted one for sale. qualcomm has a few on their site, which is OEM, since it is their technology
    Any links?
    10-27-2014 06:41 PM
    Here is a wall charger.

Tenergy Turbo USB Universal AC Wall Charger with Qualcomm® Quick ChargeTM 2.0 technology by Tenergy http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OVD3FEU/...cUvbUpU4000832

Posted via the Android Central App
    scholaryoshi likes this.
    10-27-2014 09:49 PM
    I bought this one from Incipio and while it works well I don't like the blue light it has because it's on all the time meaning you have to unplug it instead of leaving it plugged in.

Nice. And they are now back in stock. Thank you.
    10-28-2014 07:21 PM
    there is another post that I favorited,

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...n/quick-charge
    10-28-2014 07:40 PM
    I had a MOT one with a light and have never unplugged it. I just got this one and I dont thinkg the light will make any difference. Its plugged in now....

10-30-2014 11:26 PM
    Been using the incipio for 2 days. left it in overnight. car started no problem. I LOVE it. I used to be a battery swapper at the end of the day but with this Im fresh when i get home from my commute. I feel like I have a lot more case options now that I dont have to swap batteries everyday.
    11-01-2014 05:08 PM