10-07-2015 08:32 AM
348 ... 1011121314
tools
    Full refund, didn't need to send it back.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Sweet, I just hit them up to ask for my refund, thanks!

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk Pro.
    10-27-2014 01:57 AM
    The problem with the ringkje case is the fact that it sits the camera flush with the back of the case so basically your camera is sitting on whatever surface your phone is on...
    You have the Rinke Fusion, right? That's the one I have as well...and aside from the bottom mic holes not lining up for me, I did notice that the camera lens is pretty flush with the back of the case. So, I've begun my return process with Amazon.

I have a little while yet before I have to send it back -- but I haven't been able to find another case that I like enough (or know if it works with the Verizon model) to order.

It's more frustrating that it needs to be. Ugh.
    10-27-2014 09:24 AM
    Yea I know. There isn't a comprehensive listing of what does work with the VzW N4. But I do know the Samsung Protective Cover works (out of stock at the moment of course). The Otterbox's work. The UAG works. The Ballistic cases work. I think the Tech21 cases work. That one I have not seen a photo of yet but folks have said it works and Verizon is selling them in stores. I think the Verizon silicon cover works as well.

The Spigens do not, the Verus do not. I saw a few Sudio shots that would suggest they do not. Don't hold me to that one either. Anything with a single circular symmetrical mic hole for the left bottom mic will not work for the VzW version. There has been a few reports of single circular hole mic hole cases that are just cut for the VzW. But I don't trust them. For now at least, my MO is, if it is a circular left side mic hole, it won't work with the VzW.
    10-27-2014 10:56 AM
    Mine is perfect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:11 AM
    Yea I know. There isn't a comprehensive listing of what does work with the VzW N4. But I do know the Samsung Protective Cover works (out of stock at the moment of course). The Otterbox's work. The UAG works. The Ballistic cases work. I think the Tech21 cases work. That one I have not seen a photo of yet but folks have said it works and Verizon is selling them in stores. I think the Verizon silicon cover works as well.

The Spigens do not, the Verus do not. I saw a few Sudio shots that would suggest they do not. Don't hold me to that one either. Anything with a single circular symmetrical mic hole for the left bottom mic will not work for the VzW version. There has been a few reports of single circular hole mic hole cases that are just cut for the VzW. But I don't trust them. For now at least, my MO is, if it is a circular left side mic hole, it won't work with the VzW.
    Are you sure the UAG will work with the Verizon Note?

Can anyone post a picture to make sure it will not cover the holes I have a Spigen right now and it really sucks talking on anything other then speaker phone.
    10-27-2014 11:41 AM
    Are you sure the UAG will work with the Verizon Note?

Can anyone post a picture to make sure it will not cover the holes I have a Spigen right now and it really sucks talking on anything other then speaker phone.
    Yes, the UAG is perfect. The left microphone hole is elongated to work with all carriers.
    huntnyc likes this.
    10-27-2014 12:17 PM
    So I ordered a note 4 s view wireless charging case from VZW. It supposed to be here in 2 days. Let's hope it actually arrives

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    10-27-2014 12:39 PM
    Let's hope it doesn't have the microphone issue Is this an official Samsung cover?
    10-27-2014 12:43 PM
    There are some photos already posted of the UAG. I think they are in the later pages of the "what case you going for" thread. There is a specific picture of the bottom and you can see the oblong, left side mic hole. I don't have one myself although I might end up getting one. So far I do not have any cases with port covers and the UAG does not have one either. Thinking whatever my next case is, I should try to resolve that and at least have one with port covers.
    10-27-2014 01:42 PM
    I can't post links, but search for a company called Nutshell. They make thick leather cases/pouches. I work in EMS, and that's how I've carried my phones on the job for years. Crawling through wrecked cars, wrestling with drunks and psychs, etc, and they've always kept my phones safe.
    huntnyc likes this.
    10-27-2014 07:03 PM
    Let's hope it doesn't have the microphone issue Is this an official Samsung cover?
    also, being an "official" one from their store, why hasn't Samsung posted it on their site?
    sforsyth01 likes this.
    10-27-2014 07:15 PM
    So I ordered a note 4 s view wireless charging case from VZW. It supposed to be here in 2 days. Let's hope it actually arrives

I didn't realize that this was available already.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-27-2014 08:38 PM
    It's shown on the VZW website. Under note 4 it shipped already so I'll see if it's perfect when it arrives. I used one of these on my note 3 and loved it overall.

10-27-2014 08:40 PM
    10-27-2014 08:43 PM
    Got the Seidio Surface today for the Note 4. I've also had it for my Note and Note 2

.What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-img_0109.jpg
    What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-img_0111.jpg
    What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-img_0112.jpg
    What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-img_0115.jpg
    What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-img_0116.jpg
    10-27-2014 08:45 PM
    I have note 4 with T-Mobile and I m rocking the Neo Hybrid case no issues here.. Everything lined up perfectly...
    10-28-2014 09:36 AM
    I have note 4 with T-Mobile and I m rocking the Neo Hybrid case no issues here.. Everything lined up perfectly...
    Updated...
    Attached Thumbnails What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-1414503642213.jpg  
    10-28-2014 09:41 AM
    I had pre-ordered a few cases prior to the Note 4 coming out and wanted to have a few choices to try on and see if I could find a case that I might like. So far, I have one that I like enough, but it's a case for mild activities such as at work on my desk and driving in the car. I have 2 that I am not thrilled with, this blue one being the worst.... actually the worst of any phone case I've ever personally seen. Read on.

So, the first case I got that I hated was this Amazon.com "Galaxy Note 4 Case, Grenade Grip Rugged Skin Hard Case Cover Kick Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 IV" sold and shipped by Cellective-us.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMRP0IK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This case is just bad in so many ways.... it saddens me.

The bottom microphone ports are not lined up, you can not get to the finger sensor on the back, the speaker hole in the back is as far off as it can be without actually covering the speaker, the USB charger barely can get into the charging port and forces you to bend the cover to get the charger in, you have no tactical feel of the power buttons, the kickstand is too short and leans to phone dangerously close to falling over backwards.

Your picking up what I am saying? So many problems, this is just horrible.

Proof you say? Well, sure thing bud! It would be meaningless to accuse a product of these things with no pictures

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0767.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0768.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0769.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0770.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0771.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0772.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0773.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0774.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0775.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0776.jpg

What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-sam_0777.jpg
    10-28-2014 10:59 AM
    Not to mention that is the ugliest POS I've ever seen.

Returned the Spigen Neo Hybrid and Spigen UC strong flex cases to Amazon yesterday.
    Ordered the UAG Maverick case.

Sooner or later there will be decent cases.
    10-28-2014 11:19 AM
    I have this exact case for my old Note 2 and want the same for my Note 4:
    Amzer Snap On Case with Kickstand for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Android Cases

The one I have is actually de-branded and sold directly by Verizon. They have one listed for the Note 4 but is "out of stock" and can't be ordered. Has anyone seen this case for sale yet or one similar to it? I want a minimal case with a decent kickstand.

http://www.shopandroid.com/images/pr...medium=contentWhat Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-1.jpg
    10-28-2014 11:59 AM
    This one seems nice... Just careful if your phone is a Verizon one... They seem to have issues with the microphone cutout not aligning
    Spigen Slim Armor Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Android Hard Cases - ShopAndroid
    10-28-2014 12:18 PM
    Bad news - I got the Verus Thor (Heavy drop protection) case last night from Amazon. Left mic hole does not line up with my friends Note 4. Don't order a Verus case if you have a Verizon Note 4. (unless you want to be muffled when you talk).
    10-28-2014 01:15 PM
    I've narrowed it down to these 3 cases as well. Anyone receive the caseology or Verus cases yet?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Caseology r sweet.. I ordered one should get it this week will post pictures!!
    10-28-2014 01:44 PM
    Mine is perfect.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Do you have verizon? If so, which case?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    10-28-2014 04:00 PM
    I emailed Diztronic about their case and this is the reply I got:

I have a bit more information but it is not necessarily good news. =(

We had to push back our Note 4 case as there is an issue with mic hole placement between the Intentional, Unlocked, and USA carrier versions. As soon as we can get it sorted out, we will start to make our Note 4 cases. It likely won't be until next month.
    10-28-2014 04:23 PM
348 ... 1011121314