10-07-2015 08:32 AM
348 1234 ...
tools
    Just ordered the Supcase

Posted via Android Central App
    10-18-2014 12:18 AM
    Best case 4 note 4 imo....got both the black and charcoal grey versions of this case...looks flawless on white note 4
    10-18-2014 12:54 AM
    The S-View case with a 50% off coupon was a no brainer for me since it enables the flashlight on the lock screen.
    I also got the s-view case. But I also ordered a clear case
    10-18-2014 01:00 AM
    Google it...also the finishings on the body glove satin case are superior to the Ringke slim and the overall design is amazing...it's not ya typical slim fitted case....I have been getting compliments all day with this case and just ordered the gray charcoal version since I love the black so much...that way I can switch up anytime
    10-18-2014 01:05 AM
    Google it...also the finishings on the body glove satin case are superior to the Ringke slim and the overall design is amazing...it's not ya typical slim fitted case....I have been getting compliments all day with this case and just ordered the gray charcoal version since I love the black so much...that way I can switch up anytime
    How protective do you think the Body Glove Satin would be in a drop? Both corner and face down drops.

I need my drop protection... I'm careful, but inevitably I'm drop my phone in one form or fashion every couple months.
    10-18-2014 02:04 AM
    I wrote a review with pictures and the case I have may be what you want. It's very, very slim, looks nice, isn't slippery in the hands, and offers corner protection as well as a lip for the screen. Check the other case thread if you want pictures. It's the Ringke Slim.
    10-18-2014 02:08 AM
    I ordered the Spigen Tough Armor case in Gunmetal for now... I'm hoping more options come out in the next few weeks
    I got the same. Came today. Looks great... but no note 4 yet to put in it.
    Tha Capn likes this.
    10-18-2014 02:32 AM
    Still waiting for Verus Iron Shield but I have the Spigen UC as a temporary case (got it for 6 bucks)
    10-18-2014 06:24 AM
    I got the same. Came today. Looks great... but no note 4 yet to put in it.
    Mine hasn't come yet and neither has my N4... I don't expect it until 10/23 or later, thanks to VZW lol
    10-18-2014 09:48 AM
    10-18-2014 10:19 AM
    I ended up going with the Otter Box Defender, but I ditched the otter box screen protector and added the the Invisible Shield glass screen protector. Feels and looks so much better?
    10-18-2014 10:29 AM
    Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    Honey_184 and mchi5 like this.
    10-18-2014 10:30 AM

10-18-2014 10:51 AM
    Still waiting on my Verus Iron Shield but here is the Spigen Tough Armor. This is my first of these cases, and I have to say is pretty well made. The tpu is much stiffer than that of some like an Otterbox. I like that because it's not a lint grabber in the pocket like my OB'S have been. It feels well made and looks nice. I wish it had a little more of a front lip for front side drops, but on the flip side it makes the screen feel less restricted which is a nice change. The kickstand clicks in tight, flush and holds the phone up fine. Only change I would suggest would be a little bigger opening for the S-Pen as my finger doesn't fit. Definitely the best value for a case I've ever bought so far!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...dc8c34f291.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...18424a96d4.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...4066067e51.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...007e721b14.jpg

+1 on the spigen tough armor case. I got it in gunmetal and it's amazing. Looks great, doesn't feel bulky, protects well.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk
    Honey_184 likes this.
    10-18-2014 11:16 AM
    How did you dump the defender screen protector DC? Isn't it built into the case and not a separate piece that you adhere to the phone screen? My past defenders all had the screen protector built into the case. Is this one different or is there just a way to get it out of the case without destroying the case?
    10-18-2014 11:32 AM
    How did you dump the defender screen protector DC? Isn't it built into the case and not a separate piece that you adhere to the phone screen? My past defenders all had the screen protector built into the case. Is this one different or is there just a way to get it out of the case without destroying the case?
    I had the defender for note 3. Screen protector is a flimsy plastic piece held on by sticky material. It just pops out with a little force.

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 11:34 AM
    I've got the Spigen Tough Armor right now - it seems great, though not as protective as an Otterbox.

I just got an e-mail saying Otterboxes are now available.
    10-18-2014 11:55 AM

It just pops right off
    10-18-2014 12:01 PM

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...dc8c34f291.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...18424a96d4.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...4066067e51.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...007e721b14.jpg

Did you break into my house and take pictures of my case? That's my granite on my kitchen island, and my case... only way I know it's not mine is because you actually have the phone in it!
    10-18-2014 12:13 PM
    Did you break into my house and take pictures of my case? That's my granite on my kitchen island, and my case... only way I know it's not mine is because you actually have the phone in it!
    Yeah my granite Island almost same color too. Lol. But my cabinets are white only way I know it's not my house Hahaha.

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 12:16 PM
    Thanks for posting that DC. That is a great solution and brings the Defender back into the decision making process for me....why? Because while still likely to be pretty bulky compared to other cases, I might be willing to accept the bulk for the protection especially considering removing the crummy and I do mean crummy built in screen protector may just afford me the room in that case for a tempered glass screen protector attached to the N4 itself. That is I believe what DC did. If there is just more room inside the case without the built in screen protector as opposed to a shelf or a groove that the built in screen protector is sitting in then for sure, there is going to be extra room in their for a tempered glass screen protector attached to the front of the N4 itself.

How is this defender for port access, access to stylus...stuff like that? Thanks again DC!
    10-18-2014 12:33 PM
    That's the same one I went with also. I wanted the metal slate one, but it was on back order and I didn't want to wait.
    10-18-2014 12:43 PM
    For those wanting the Otterbox, this site sells them for cheaper than Otterbox.com.... I've ordered camera supplies from them in the past and they were great .. Otter Box Defender Series Case for Galaxy Note 4 77-50445 B&H
    10-18-2014 12:51 PM
    For those wanting the Otterbox, this site sells them for cheaper than Otterbox.com.... I've ordered camera supplies from them in the past and they were great .. Otter Box Defender Series Case for Galaxy Note 4 77-50445 B&H
    These are $4 more than on otterbox.com
    10-18-2014 12:53 PM
    Had no choice but to but to buy the Samsung S View case in black due to cpw only having that one at the time. £40 offer not much protection in my opinion but looks good. £40 the robbing gits
    10-18-2014 12:58 PM
348 1234 ...