10-07-2015 07:32 AM
348 12345 ...
tools
    Always had otterbox defenders on my handsets just waiting for otterbox uk to do them.
    10-18-2014 12:03 PM
    Did you break into my house and take pictures of my case? That's my granite on my kitchen island, and my case... only way I know it's not mine is because you actually have the phone in it!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 12:12 PM
    For those wanting the Otterbox, this site sells them for cheaper than Otterbox.com.... I've ordered camera supplies from them in the past and they were great .. Otter Box Defender Series Case for Galaxy Note 4 77-50445 B&H
    Or wait for the Chinese knockoffs. They go for $14.99 and I can barely tell the difference haha

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    Dru419 likes this.
    10-18-2014 12:30 PM
    I currently have the Spigen Tough Armor Case. It's a really good case, but I also want the UAG case.

I'm seeing the UAG case up for pre-order on their site, but it doesn't show up yet on Amazon. Will the UAG case show up soon on Amazon, or do they only sell it through their website for the first few days?
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 12:34 PM
    I ordered the Spigen Tough Armor case in Gunmetal for now... I'm hoping more options come out in the next few weeks
    IMO, you will have winner with the Spigen Tough Armour, in Gunmetal. I have a different bumper slim case earlier, but I knew that was just to protect my Note 4 until I get something I like. The Spigen Tough Armour was $12.99 on Amazon. I didn't get it.. Waiting until my Note 4 came out, and all the other case was adequate and fulfilled the job, I quickly ran back to Amazon and got the Tough Armour. It was $17.99 however, elsewhere, it is selling for about $35. I like to not only have the edges protected, but the buttons covered and accessible. This case does that well..
    Honey_184 likes this.
    10-18-2014 12:43 PM
    IMO, you will have winner with the Spigen Tough Armour, in Gunmetal. I have a different bumper slim case earlier, but I knew that was just to protect my Note 4 until I get something I like. The Spigen Tough Armour was $12.99 on Amazon. I didn't get it.. Waiting until my Note 4 came out, and all the other case was adequate and fulfilled the job, I quickly ran back to Amazon and got the Tough Armour. It was $17.99 however, elsewhere, it is selling for about $35. I like to not only have the edges protected, but the buttons covered and accessible. This case does that well..
    Cool, that's good to know I didn't get it until the price changed to $17.99 but it's definitely worth it, I've seen it on ebay for as much as $36, so it's still a good deal! I've also been checking out the Ringke FUSION Case in clear for those days I want to show off the beauty of the N4 a bit more lol
    10-18-2014 01:12 PM
    I've also been looking into a wallet case to kill 2 birds with one stone. I can't find the perfect case though.

I like the folio cases except I hate that you have to open it to use the phone. I wish more companies would make these
    Attached Thumbnails What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-1413666105530.jpg   What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-1413666114801.jpg  
    10-18-2014 04:02 PM
    I know this is a case thread but what are you guys using for a tempered glass screen protector?

I picked up the Zagg mirror screen glass screen protector, which is all they had at best buy and not liking it. It's a fingerprint magnet and I'm wiping the screen down with the cloth like 4-5 times a day. Super annoying

Any recommendations for a good tempered glass screen protector that won't attract fingerprints? . Plus I'm loving my spigen tough armor case!

Sent from my new Note 4 via Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 04:14 PM
    I got the LUVVITT one from Amazon, but not sure how it's going to fit. One review said it doesn't, but LUVVITT replied and said they don't have that problem during their testing and to please contact them for a replacement.
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 08:30 PM
    I got the LUVVITT one from Amazon, but not sure how it's going to fit. One review said it doesn't, but LUVVITT replied and said they don't have that problem during their testing and to please contact them for a replacement.
    They lying to you..

Another Swing and a Miss - Post #147 - XDA Forums
    10-18-2014 08:44 PM
    10-18-2014 09:02 PM
    These are $4 more than on otterbox.com
    Actually they are 69.99 on otterbox.com with the belt clip included. (this is the Defender series)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=fKs2YxeF
    10-18-2014 09:11 PM
    They lying
    Yeah, looks like the same person that posted to Amazon. I was hoping maybe the Spigen case would hold the edges of the screen protector down if it doesn't seal right.
    10-18-2014 09:14 PM
    I got the official Samsung protective case for $15
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/17/6etede9e.jpg

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    How much bulk does this case add?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-18-2014 10:19 PM
    Not many cases available as yet... But I get most of my cases from Ebay & AMAZON . -...

Posted via my Note 4 via Android Central App😃
    mchi5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 10:58 PM
    What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-61q658zxm-l._sl1500_.jpgWhat Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?-814o5m1twrl._sl1500_.jpg

I purchased both of these cases. They don't have an image up for the Verus case yet and I ordered it in a different color but that is what it looks like. The Spigen case came in the mail a few days ago, it's really well made.
    10-19-2014 01:40 AM
    I like the second case, it looks great
    Yeah. That one is really ideal. If spigen made a case like this, they would have my money in a second.

I still might go with the spigen case, except I wish it had a clear card slot for id. And I wish I could use the phone without opening the case. That would be amazing.
    10-19-2014 04:18 AM
    How much bulk does this case add?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I don't have the case yet, should be here in a few days. Will let you know when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
    10-19-2014 08:03 AM
    I have had several different wallet cases with my S3. There's a few things to watch out for.

You don't want a flap-closure strap that is overly long. If it is, it tends to flip back in and can fry credit cards (been there, did that). Shorter ones are easier to flip back with one finger so it attaches to the magnet on the back that holds it in place. If the case does not have one to do this, don't get it.

Test the card slots for stretching. In one it had, all it took was less than an hour of having two cards in one slot to stretch it so far the one card no longer fit without it falling out. It never returned to shape. Leather, real leather, is worth the extra cost here.

Cash pockets really cannot hold much. Folded bills are thick. I keep just a few big bills in there and put the change in my pocket.

Consider getting a "smallet" (small, no-fold wallet) instead of a big case that's really a clutch with a phone in it. Duluth Trading has a good smallet. It makes it easy for me to grab my license if I need it or just toss both in my pockets.

I like the look of the Verus case with the card card slot thing in the back. Just wondering if one of the glass screen covers would work with it.
    10-19-2014 05:54 PM
    I have the CM4 case and prefer this open face case.... Unfortunately they told me they have no plans for Note 4. They had for s4/5 buy now seem concentrates on iPhone.
    I ordered a flip case...and will use that until I see something I like.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-19-2014 06:10 PM
    As the title says, I have grown frustrated looking for a clear, hard plastic, minimalistic case for my note 4 which adds some protection but keeps it simple. I have nothing to fit my needs. The frustrating part is that case makers such as Spigen and others make the exact case i'm looking for and want for you guessed it, the iphone. Is it so difficult for Spigen to make a thin fit case for the Note 4?? Or anyone for that matter? I ordered the ultra hybrid in clear for the note 4 and really do not like it. It feels like its made of a jelly type plastic and overall just doesn't look good imo. If anyone finds a case that might be what i'm looking for, help a brother out..........
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    10-19-2014 08:54 PM
    I'm looking for the exact same thing. In for answers!
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-19-2014 08:57 PM
    As the title says, I have grown frustrated looking for a clear, hard plastic, minimalistic case for my note 4 which adds some protection but keeps it simple. I have nothing to fit my needs. The frustrating part is that case makers such as Spigen and others make the exact case i'm looking for and want for you guessed it, the iphone. Is it so difficult for Spigen to make a thin fit case for the Note 4?? Or anyone for that matter? I ordered the ultra hybrid in clear for the note 4 and really do not like it. It feels like its made of a jelly type plastic and overall just doesn't look good imo. If anyone finds a case that might be what i'm looking for, help a brother out..........

sounds like a ringke slim is right up your alley its sucks that they dont have the clear one up yet, keep an eye on their website, I really like their cases, I have used it on the s5, now on iphone 6 plus and im waiting for them to ship it for my note 4.

Rearth Galaxy Note 4 Case - Ringke Slim : GALAXY NOTE 4
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    10-19-2014 09:04 PM
    10-19-2014 09:06 PM
    I ordered that one as well. It'll be interesting to see how it holds up - I've never had a clear case before.
    10-19-2014 09:10 PM
348 12345 ...