What Carrying Case Is Best For Galaxy Note 4?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Case frustration

As the title says, I have grown frustrated looking for a clear, hard plastic, minimalistic case for my note 4 which adds some protection but keeps it simple. I have nothing to fit my needs. The frustrating part is that case makers such as Spigen and others make the exact case i'm looking for and want for you guessed it, the iphone. Is it so difficult for Spigen to make a thin fit case for the Note 4?? Or anyone for that matter? I ordered the ultra hybrid in clear for the note 4 and really do not like it. It feels like its made of a jelly type plastic and overall just doesn't look good imo. If anyone finds a case that might be what i'm looking for, help a brother out..........

I ordered one of these as well and Hated it

Posted via the Android Central App

mavz44

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Good luck on your quest for the perfect case. I'm kind of in the same boat, but I'm looking for a nice replacement back battery cover. Something that would give me a nice tacky feel or a real leather. If anyone knows of one, please post.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Good luck on your quest for the perfect case. I'm kind of in the same boat, but I'm looking for a nice replacement back battery cover. Something that would give me a nice tacky feel or a real leather. If anyone knows of one, please post.

No such thing as the perfect case, just the perfect case for me :)

tbocfo

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

I have the Ringke and it is CLEAR and minimal with a harder feel it is not soft tpu material.

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

I got me the ringke slim in white to go with my white note 4. Looks and feels great..
If a little protection, simple, and clear is what you are going for then check out ucsdsig's #4 post, the ringke fusion.

Rattso2005

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

The ringke slim is the one I am thinking of pulling the trigger on. I have one on my note 3 and my only complaint is it was damn hard to remove.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site

I am guessing that the UAG Maverick is too bulky for the OP. UAG makes a great case but I am thinking the OP's context is thin and I would not put UAG in that category.

I always wonder when I see a clear case if they trail many of the others in development time because the maker is trying to find a way to keep the clear plastic from clouding over as it accumulates all those little scratches and bumps and bruises, some of which you can't even see but that eventually make it look cloudy as opposed to clear. Never having had one, I don't even know how that works out over time. But I have always thought they ust be tough to design because of that.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cases with kickstands

I know there is a cases thread, but I specifically am wondering what you are all using for cases with a kickstand. I've always had The seidio surface for my phones, but it is still under development. Does anyone have a case with a kickstand yet?

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: cases with kickstands

The spigen tough armour case has a kickstand i am using it now great protection also the slim armour has a kickstand.

Grovzy1080

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: cases with kickstands

Ordered both. For the 16.99 price tag I couldnt pass it up. Should have everything by the end of the week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-20-09-52-56-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-09-52-56-1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 206