Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wireless charging back cover

anon(7481370)

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Wireless charging back cover

Nope there is one on amazon that is just the insert. You can use it with the original back of the Note 4. You're welcome.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Yes the Samsung wireless charging back does make the note 4 thicker. It makes the rear facing camera flush with the back cover. I think its worth the additional thickness and not having to worry about damaging the camera lenses.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes the Samsung wireless charging back does make the note 4 thicker. It makes the rear facing camera flush with the back cover. I think its worth the additional thickness and not having to worry about damaging the camera lenses.

Oh good point. I hate camera protrusion. I just wish cases were made for it.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

And there it is! :cool:

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Oh good point. I hate camera protrusion. I just wish cases were made for it.

I'm with you on this one. The fact that there are no cases to fit it makes it worthless to me. I'm very meticulous about keeping my phone in pristine condition. The fact that I have to pick either protection or wireless charging is very frustrating.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm with you on this one. The fact that there are no cases to fit it makes it worthless to me. I'm very meticulous about keeping my phone in pristine condition. The fact that I have to pick either protection or wireless charging is very frustrating.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time
I would like to believe that I'm the same way with my SGN.IV, though I do not consider the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wireless Charging Battery Cover to be worthless since I have to make it work for me and my uses. And while having the wireless battery cover, I also decided to go with the Krusell Tumba Mobile Case 5XL.

Of course Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419