Has anyone recieved the Samsung case? If so please tell me how you like it, and does it cover the screen?
    Not the sview case I already have that one. it's being delivered Thursday sometime. just want reviews if it's a good case. Thank you

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-23-2014 12:48 AM
    I have both the s-view and the Sammy oem case. I like it a lot. It has a very slim profile and feels really good in my hands. There is a slight lip in the event you lay your phone face down.
    10-23-2014 06:15 AM
    Has anyone recieved the Samsung case? If so please tell me how you like it, and does it cover the screen?
    Not the sview case I already have that one. it's being delivered Thursday sometime. just want reviews if it's a good case. Thank you
    Assuming you're talking about the Samsung protective cover, I've been using mine for a couple of days now, after several days using the Spigen Capsule TPU case (because the Samsung case didn't come out until the end of last week). I like it better than the Spigen (and probably better than any other TPU-type case out there) for a number of reasons, but there is one major reason in particular -- the volume and power button moldings on the case are not only essentially identical to the ones on the phone underneath, but also act just like them, i.e., they are as responsive as the actual buttons themselves and feel just like them. The case is very slim and unobtrusive, and adds little bulk. I didn't care much for the little flare-outs on all four corners, but I now understand this is to offer additional protection. The case doesn't cover the screen -- on the sides, the lip extends about halfway between the edge of the phone and the screen (covering about half of the N4's very minimal side bezel).
    10-23-2014 06:28 AM
    I have both the s-view and the Sammy oem case. I like it a lot. It has a very slim profile and feels really good in my hands. There is a slight lip in the event you lay your phone face down.
    I was looking at the regular case and it does look nice. I opted for the S-view case instead. Mostly because the other case wasn't available online. I was able to go into the store and get the S-view case. And I'm glad that I did. This case is amazing. It has a soft leather feel and it keeps a slim profile. Not only that, it protects on all sides and adds functionality through the window on the front. One of the few cases that is worth the cost.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-23-2014 06:29 AM
    Got mine Monday and love it. It's very minimal but gives you some reassurance of being able to protect the phone. Feels great in the hand, the sides add grip and the textured back feels nice. There's a raised rim around the camera lens to protect it from surface contact and the heart rate monitor is easy to use in the case. The buttons work flawlessly and feel like they do without the case providing good feedback. I am a case-a-holic, always shopping cases for my phones and this is by far my favorite.
    10-23-2014 06:41 AM
    This case rocks! Slim profile, glad I was able to get it with 50% discount.
    peaster3 likes this.
    10-23-2014 06:54 AM
    Love mine in blue!

10-23-2014 01:11 PM
    I recommend any of those cases from Samsung, as they are made for the device and it fits them like a glove... the protective case, black and blue, and the s view case, I didn't find the oem case on their site, but i'll wait for them to release it and get it
    10-24-2014 10:33 PM
    Thank you for help, I just got it on Friday. It is a very nice case, so now I have both the sview and this one. Still want another case, I looked on Amazon and seen a few any recommendations?

10-25-2014 11:19 AM
    Any other place to get this case besides Samsung.com?
    10-27-2014 01:46 PM
    Does this case have a lip that protects the front of the screen if you put it face down on the table? Does it add much bulk?
    10-28-2014 09:39 AM
    Um.... how about some pictures? Can we see some details about the fit and finish? Post em up! Pics Pics Pics!
    10-28-2014 10:13 AM
    Does this case have a lip that protects the front of the screen if you put it face down on the table? Does it add much bulk?
    Yes it does have a lip around the screen and no it does add much bulk, it is very minimal in feel.
    justcrusin likes this.
    10-28-2014 12:00 PM
    Um.... how about some pictures? Can we see some details about the fit and finish? Post em up! Pics Pics Pics!
    Post #464 and #490
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-going-19.html
    10-28-2014 12:04 PM
    Wait for the Verus iron shield it will be available in about a week... super nice

11-09-2014 10:04 AM
    Thank you for the feedback

11-12-2014 11:55 AM