Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Spigen UC Cases

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Spigen UC Cases

YES even though I'm using an S View and they aren't as prevalent. This is one reason I'm against metal. I never complained about the plastic. Hope it's not too bad to sell in a year. May have to take advantage of the trade in next year for the Note 5 lol

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Did the Spigen case scratch the phone that badly? I saw some people claim this on Amazon today too.

With that said, how the heck does plastic/TPU do that much damage? Wow...

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

The case scratched the edge like that? That S view is starting to look better all the time.

Just got in the Neo Hybrid and now I'm a little worried. Will try it later tonight and see how it goes.

Breezy, is that your review on Amazon?

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

I have installed and taken off my neo hybrid multiple times since I got the phone wed and don't see any scratches yet. Fingers crossed!

Posted via the Android Central App

davidank

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site

Wow. I have the slim armor and always stick to tpu to not get scratches. I've used the cruzerlite cases on mostly all my phones and haven't had any problems. I just took my slim armor off my white note 4 and looked for scratches and didn't find any but now I'm worried lol. This case fits snug though and has no movement. Cruzerlite doesn't have any note 4 cases to buy atm but think I'm going to buy one now when/if they do. None are available atm.

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site

Wow! That's terrible :( I'm using the Tough Armor case & just took it off to check, I didn't have any damage on the phone, but the little holes on the bottom don't match up to the mic... Thankfully, it doesn't interfere with the quality of my calls.

91DBrown

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

I can now confirm the same is starting to happen in my neo hybrid case, no doubt the result of debris getting between the case and the sides of the phone. Sadly I think this will happen no matter what case, or no case you use.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I can now confirm the same is starting to happen in my neo hybrid case, no doubt the result of debris getting between the case and the sides of the phone. Sadly I think this will happen no matter what case, or no case you use.

How does the inside side feels? I'm thinking of getting a Neo Hybrid.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

I love my neo hybrid case...i wasn't gonna use it besides going to the gym...u just scared me im ready to take this off and keep it off...

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I love my neo hybrid case...i wasn't gonna use it besides going to the gym...u just scared me im ready to take this off and keep it off...

Isn't it funny how paranoid we get? I'm the same way about scratches.

The question is how would this happen? I figure a standard TPU will not scratch the phone because there's no reason dust would do this to metal.

ohbreeeezy

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Isn't it funny how paranoid we get? I'm the same way about scratches.

The question is how would this happen? I figure a standard TPU will not scratch the phone because there's no reason dust would do this to metal.

I think it happen when you insert the phone to the case. On my UC case the inside sides is a bit sharp.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I have both the Neo Hybrid and UC and they are both have very thin/sharp edges inside. Both will be on their way back to Amazon Monday morning.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I have both the Neo Hybrid and UC and they are both have very thin/sharp edges inside. Both will be on their way back to Amazon Monday morning.

I think it happen when you insert the phone to the case. On my UC case the inside sides is a bit sharp.

That's disappointing. Why would Spigen find this acceptable?

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site

That's disappointing. Why would Spigen find this acceptable?

They didn't know. Chill. They are willing to give a refund. There's also a problem with the mic holes not matching on certain models. I'm sending mine back for a refund.