11-04-2016 05:23 AM
182 1234 ...
tools
    Sorry I think it is ugly. I have a defender case which is proudly just a big and looks nicer to me. But as long as your happy that's all that matters. We all have different tastes.

Beamed across the web from my Beastly Galaxy Note 4!!
    honey_bee_33 likes this.
    10-26-2014 09:47 PM
    Are you freaking kidding me? We have NOTE 4's and people are saying this is too big? I thought those of us in this forum were above that.
    10-26-2014 09:51 PM
    Considering it does what a case is meant for.... yeah im about to buy lol. I find it more attractive than the otterbox alternative or any other durable cases. A thin case that offers littlw protection isnt very useful when your 700 dollar investment breaks from a drop.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-26-2014 10:04 PM
    Are you freaking kidding me? We have NOTE 4's and people are saying this is too big? I thought those of us in this forum were above that.
    That's hilarious.

I think it looks bulky in pictures. It isn't bulky. And, it's not bulky like OtterBox cases.
    10-26-2014 10:04 PM
    It looks like...

A robot in disguise.
    kittenphelia likes this.
    10-26-2014 10:06 PM
    This is how I roll. As close to naked as possible. Spigen crystal clear case or a bumper case. Can't stand bulk and industrial looking cases. To each his own though. Just not my preference.

Attached Thumbnails This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case-collage_20141026225753931_20141026225950412.jpg  
    jerseygirl and peterburns like this.
    10-26-2014 10:09 PM
    So the OP posted a case with marketing pictures, sounds like marketing more than anything else.

I don't dislike or like this case, but it looks darn bulky.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    gregg6942 likes this.
    10-26-2014 10:12 PM
    I do like the fact that it has a flap that covers the same pen other than that I will stay with my outterbox
    10-26-2014 10:18 PM
    Before my Otterbox Defender Case I had for the Note 3, I only used dual layer Hybrid cases and they had enough protection for me. I would never have a slim case, just because of the investment and cost of the phones now. You drop it, you'll get another phone yeah, but probably refurbished. I had a thin Hybrid Case on my Note 2. It was slim and not too bulky. I was talking to a friend while walking, with the phone in my left pocket, wasn't paying attention and walked into a half wall at the mall. Banged my leg good enough to feel it for awhile. I pulled out my phone and nothing was cracked, but as soon as I tried to use the phone, the Screen wouldn't come on. It wasn't cracked, just went Black. I could start the phone, but couldn't see anything.

After that had to purchase the Note 3, because I wanted the N4, but it wasn't out for a few months. Best buy wanted too much for a refurbished, so went with the Note 3. Decided More protection is better. I had no problem with the Otterbox Defender case on my N3. This time when I saw this, yeah, it may not be pretty, but does the job as well as a Defender for like 1/3 of the price. Anybody that wants protection should consider this as an option. I was worried from the pics that it might feel slippery but it's not. Has textured sides and even the back has some grip. I know it's bulky, but at least I know I've got protection. I'd love to go naked, but not looking to damage the phone. I'm clumsy, so for me it's fine. Everybody has their tastes though, so to each his own. I dropped my Note 3 a few times from about 3ft up and never damaged the phone and worked perfectly, so I'm all about the protection. I don't find the case too bulky, but had an otterbox defender before, so use to the bulk. No problems that I can tell from the holes on the bottom. I may pop out the plastic screen that came with it, because I did that with the Note 3 and defender case, and I have a tempered glass screen protector.
    This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case-front.jpg
    This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case-back.jpg
    This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case-sidethickness.jpg
    10-26-2014 11:07 PM
    I bought this same case a while back and as others have said it's very bulky and very ugly. I will only ever use it at the beach or when I go hiking. There's absolutely no way I'd keep this thing on my phone full time.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-27-2014 12:39 AM
    I bought this same case a while back and as others have said it's very bulky and very ugly. I will only ever use it at the beach or when I go hiking. There's absolutely no way I'd keep this thing on my phone full time.

Posted via Android Central App
    I understand. I have two other cases, the cheap Verizon Bumper Case, which I didn't feel comfortable with because of how thin it was. The other I got off ebay and it's For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Perforated Hybrid Multi Color Cover Case Accessory | eBay in Black/Black, but I'm not sure If I want to keep it, so far haven't tried it yet. Just sitting on my desk. To me it's uglier than the Supcase I showed you, but as I said, tried to get something by 10/23 and everything else came after that date. The Supcase got delivered on Friday, so had that. Bottom line is I needed something before I bought this case and couldn't go home with it Naked, although I had the Verizon Tempered glass screen protector on it.
    10-27-2014 12:57 AM
    I feel the same way about the flap that covers the S Pen. Another reason I went with this rather than the OtterBox Defender. It's nice to keep all the ports protected from dust and debris like with the Defender.
    Dankees likes this.
    10-27-2014 01:19 AM
    Nice case but I went slim this Time too

10-27-2014 01:27 AM
    WIth the port covers and built-in screen protector, this is at a level a lot of people don't really want. Sorry, not bad, but the Spigen Tough Armor seems about as good at protection and is far more stylish, at least to me
    10-27-2014 10:40 AM
    Sorry but I disagree. This is THE best...

Nothing, naked. LOL
    fredwardnelson likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:18 AM
    Gross
    10-27-2014 11:27 AM
    That's the worst case for a note 4! My god, the hugeness! That's a phone case for a lumber jack or a concrete laborer. I'm an engineer in an office setting, I went with the smallest and thinnest Spigen case and love it! Hey, since I like it.... can I call it the best Note 4 case ever?
    10-27-2014 12:00 PM
    Sorry but I disagree. This is THE best...

Nothing, naked. LOL
    Sorry I would have to disagree with you... But everyone has their opinion.... But to me the outterbox is better
    10-27-2014 12:54 PM
    I have the same case. it's not as big as the pictures make it appear. It's smaller slimmer then an Otterbox.
    Berean4Him likes this.
    10-27-2014 01:04 PM
    No kickstand put it out of consideration for me. Very happy with my Seidio Surface Case and holster.
    BB_Junky likes this.
    10-27-2014 01:27 PM
    Everyone has their own needs.
    When I had my note 3 I bought literally 12 cases trying to find what I liked. In the end I kept on Spigen Slim Armor for daily use and the Trident Kraken case for extreme usage and camping.
    For my note 4 I got the Spigen Tough Armor, Caseology dual layer and an I-Blason case similar to the case in this thread. That should be enough to keep my case addiction under wraps for a while. Hopefully Spigen makes a slim armour view soon. I love those.
    10-27-2014 01:32 PM
    I understand. I have two other cases, the cheap Verizon Bumper Case, which I didn't feel comfortable with because of how thin it was. The other I got off ebay and it's For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Perforated Hybrid Multi Color Cover Case Accessory | eBay in Black/Black, but I'm not sure If I want to keep it, so far haven't tried it yet. Just sitting on my desk. To me it's uglier than the Supcase I showed you, but as I said, tried to get something by 10/23 and everything else came after that date. The Supcase got delivered on Friday, so had that. Bottom line is I needed something before I bought this case and couldn't go home with it Naked, although I had the Verizon Tempered glass screen protector on it.
    Yeah I have two cases as well just sitting there collecting dust. I'm not really happy with the look and feel of either one of them and the phone itself is just so sexy when its naked so that's how I'm rolling right now.

10-27-2014 01:42 PM
    That's the worst case for a note 4! My god, the hugeness! That's a phone case for a lumber jack or a concrete laborer. I'm an engineer in an office setting, I went with the smallest and thinnest Spigen case and love it! Hey, since I like it.... can I call it the best Note 4 case ever?
    Some of us do have more "active" occupations... I work in EMS for example, and need a case that will actually protect my Note 4. Having said that, I dislike cases with built-in screen protectors, I find they all degrade screen quality. I use a tempered laminated glass screen protector, and I ordered the Verus Thor case, in black of course (it should be here in 3 days). I also use a custom leather pouch by Nutshell, in addition to a phone case, just to really make sure my phone is secure. I used one of their leather pouches for my S3 with a case for years, and it's survived crawling through wrecked cars, getting hit by cars, wrestling with drunks and psych patients, etc.
    10-27-2014 05:33 PM
    Question about the front screen protector. Does it have a cutout for the home button or is it a solid layer of clear plastic? If it's a solid piece, how's the fingerprint scanner with it?

I had a defender on my Note 2 that had the 'cutout' and the halo of dust that built up around it was horrible. I just punched the protector out. If the protector on this case isn't a solid piece, I'd probably want to punch it out too.
    10-27-2014 06:13 PM
    I just had to let everyone in here know about the best case for the Galaxy Note 4 (it's the one I am using):

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Galaxy Note 4 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper

This case is awesome! First off, it is very inexpensive compared to the other cases out there. What I love most about it is that every port is covered by a thick protective flap - including the S-Pen. Most of the other cases out there do not protect the S-Pen and this leaves the phablet exposed.

The material of the case is very, very durable. The case also features a front screen protection that is very responsive and slick to the touch.

It also comes with a harness to clip onto your pants/belt.

It is highly recommended!

Attachment 143794
    Attachment 143795
    Attachment 143796
    Attachment 143797
    Attachment 143798
    Attachment 143799
    Attachment 143800
    Attachment 143801
    Best case for you,, I personally think it's horrible looking and makes phone look like a brick,, just my opinion.

GALAXY NOTE 4, GO BIG OR GO HOME
    10-27-2014 06:17 PM
182 1234 ...