This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case

jtwildman1

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I recommend a case by body glove. .it fits perfectly around the note 4 and isn't that shiny silicon that shows all your fingerprints. It doesn't make your note big and bulky like a otter box will. I had one for my note 3 and loved it and just got my order yesterday for the 4..it's perfect

Posted via the Android Central App

aztecgod106

May 11, 2012
Visit site
It's OK... Still have my Note 3 and getting ready to purchase the 4. How is the WARRANTY on it? I recently received my replacement for my Otterbox... Didn't even have my receipt. They are Awesome!!!! That's all I got to say.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm telling you, it is not bulky!

People who have it, back me up.

I'm waiting on mine to arrive. The S-pen cover is what really sold it for me, as its the only case I've seen that has that feature. It honestly doesn't look any more 'bulky' than my current Spigen (which is not bulky at all).

Sputtle

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm definitely considering this. It does seem a bit bulky. As long as it still fits in my pocket then I'm ok with that. I love the included screen protector. I'm not a belt buckle holster kind of person. But this would work great as a car mount. I could easily find a strong small metal bar to attach in the car and then clip the phone right in. :)

Price is up to $19.99

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] Belt Clip Holster Case for Galaxy Note 4 [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper

I ordered 5 (2 black, 1 blue, 1 green, and 1 gray),two weeks ago on Amazon. I did one separate order for 1 black case just in case they would hold the order for all of them to come in. I received the 1 in black, but I am still waiting on the other 4. I gave my husband the first one because we had to send his GS3 in to Sprint's Buyback program. I am still waiting on mine. My Note has not been activated because I will not use it without a case. I have been emailing them about the status of order everyday, and it has been delayed until November 4th. I also ordered 2 more at supcase.com just in case it comes faster but I still have not received my orders.

This case is beautiful. It may be bulky, but it is so much cheaper than buying an Otterbox. The price of 1 Otterbox case is $69.99. You can buy 4 of these for that price. It's worth it, but you just have to wait to enjoy your new toy. I am the tech person in my household, so my patience is running out to use my new phone.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
The execution on some of these cases is pretty darned good. Really should get guys like Otterbox (price) and Spigen (quality) thinking about what they are doing. That I-Biason is a nice job...I am not a kickstand kind of guy. But that looks like maybe the best kickstand I have seen so far. The Supcase looks really nice and has covered ports...even something that looks like a hinge on the Spen cover. I really want one case with covers like that for going to the beach and stuff where a good wind can kick up a good deal of garbage coming at your phone. I just need to find out if I can remove the screen protector from the the Supcase front frame. If that thing is just glued in there and can come out...then Supcase will be my covered port case. Then the Thor is I think at least for me, the best all around combination of good looks, functionality and protection I have seen so far and the Ballistic is very very protective.

Then somebody posted up a photo of a really nice white case with a textured back in the case thread over in accessories...another really nice job I think if you are into white.

bizhop2

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Few things bad things about this case, I got one and not happy.

1. It's slippery.
2. The metal "copper-color" frame is really a plastic "goldish-color" and very cheap looking.
3. When placing on a speaker mode, the other end of the line is having a hard time hearing due to the tiny opening at the base. So I drilled a bigger opening to solve this problem.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting on mine to arrive. The S-pen cover is what really sold it for me, as its the only case I've seen that has that feature. It honestly doesn't look any more 'bulky' than my current Spigen (which is not bulky at all).

Exactly - it covers the S-Pen, and it's just as bulky as the Spigen cases with good protection. I keep telling people. It's not as heavy duty as an OtterBox case.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely considering this. It does seem a bit bulky. As long as it still fits in my pocket then I'm ok with that. I love the included screen protector. I'm not a belt buckle holster kind of person. But this would work great as a car mount. I could easily find a strong small metal bar to attach in the car and then clip the phone right in. :)

Price is up to $19.99

Yeah, it's not bulky. And, it went up to $19.99, but it was $19.99 before with the shipping cost.

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Exactly - it covers the S-Pen, and it's just as bulky as the Spigen cases with good protection. I keep telling people. It's not as heavy duty as an OtterBox case.

Okay. Let's see.

The good: It's only about 1 mm thicker than the Spigen Tough Armor case I had. It's very slim. It's also very light. It has a cover for the S-pen. It's got covers for the ports. It's got a nice texture and is not slippery in the hand, but slides easily into my dress shirt pocket. It also has a belt clip cover.

The not as good: The built in screen protector. It's got a dust gathering cutout for the home button like the one I *hated* on the Otterbox. Immediately popped out. The dust covers don't seal like an Otterbox case - there are small grooves between the rubber covers and plastic that grips them will allow dust to collect inside.

Overall, I like the case. I like that it covers the ports but I think I'll have to remove it occasionally to clean out dust that might gather along the inside of the case.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
For those who have the Otterbox Defender Case for the Note 4 and people wondering how Bulky it looks. I held my phone in the Supcase up to a Defender Case at a Verizon store, all they had is Pink(????) in Defender Cases. When I held it up to the Defender in the Case, the Defender was clearly a lot Wider than the Supcase. By a good measure too. So definitely not as bulky as some of you think. So happy I didn't go with a Defender this time, because it's HUGE in comparison to this and didn't pay $60 for the Supcase. The plastic Screen does pop off easy. Easier than trying to pop off my Defender built in plastic screen protector on my Note 3.

charleskoz

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I bought one of these based on the recommendations in this thread but I think it's going back.

1. I've learned the hard way that I never want a screen protector. I'm covering my hard Gorilla Glass screen with a flimsy thin sheet of plastic that is guaranteed to get scratched to death in a matter of days.

2. No matter what I do, I cannot get the dust completely out from between the screen and that flimsy plastic, which drives me nuts. New microfiber cloth, compressed air, nothing works.

3. The belt clip isn't detachable from the hard portion of the case. With the clip on this thing is really huge and I don't need the clip. Without the hard case part on, it's no better than any other soft case.

Please illuminate me if I'm missing something, but so far I am unimpressed. Thanks.