This Is The Best Galaxy Note 4 Case

yo0123yoyo

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Personally I don't like the look of that one, I got this case and love it. The Spigen Tough armor, not too bulky and they make a Spigen Slim Armor but I don't know if the slim would protect significantly if a fall were to happen. 18$ on amazon when I got it but To each his own

Attachments

• 1415042558551.jpg
    1415042558551.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 293

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Urban Armor Gear, they're slimmer than an Otterbox and are just as protective! Not to mention, they're not as ugly! Lol

Posted via Android Central App

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Personally I don't like the look of that one, I got this case and love it. The Spigen Tough armor, not too bulky and they make a Spigen Slim Armor but I don't know if the slim would protect significantly if a fall were to happen. 18$ on amazon when I got it but To each his own

I have the Tough Armor too. Kickstand is very nice. The case is nice and slim. Big enough opening for almost any headphone jack. The only thing that made me swap for the Supcase was the dust covers for all the ports, including the S-pen. As I said, the Supcase isn't much thicker than the Tough Armor, so that's why I'm keeping it right now.

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Let's see.

The good: It's only about 1 mm thicker than the Spigen Tough Armor case I had. It's very slim. It's also very light. It has a cover for the S-pen. It's got covers for the ports. It's got a nice texture and is not slippery in the hand, but slides easily into my dress shirt pocket. It also has a belt clip cover.

The not as good: The built in screen protector. It's got a dust gathering cutout for the home button like the one I *hated* on the Otterbox. Immediately popped out. The dust covers don't seal like an Otterbox case - there are small grooves between the rubber covers and plastic that grips them will allow dust to collect inside.

Overall, I like the case. I like that it covers the ports but I think I'll have to remove it occasionally to clean out dust that might gather along the inside of the case.

Are there screen protectors that fit into this case that cover the home button?

I would be very interested in that!

Cavboygt

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Must be nice if they can put a video in you tube like life proof and otterbox. I like the case I'm using it for a week now. but there's always something in my mind that if I drop it will Crack the screen. $700 phone should i invest on nice phone case like life proof or otterbox.

Posted via the Android Central App

logik brooklyn

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Received my spigen slim armor today. Ordered on Monday so +1 for Amazon on this one. Just put it on, seems a little slippery, but looks decent. For 15 bucks including shipping I'm not complaining.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141105_185136.jpg
    20141105_185136.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually, it's a nice looking case. The built-in screen protector is a good touch. But I'd much rather have a built-in kickstand rather than a belt clip.