Samsung Galaxy Note 4 otterbox commuter

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
When will Samsung get the Otterbox for the Note 4?

I know it's available but I want to order it from the Samsung website so I can (hopefully) use my coupon code. Does anyone have any idea when they might be available via Samsung.com? Thanks.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: When will Samsung get the Otterbox for the Note 4?

Are those coupons still working at Samsung?
You can always get a 10% off and get it at Best Buy. 50% is a little better though.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

How do I get that? I still haven't used my code from when I registered the phone.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Go into any Post Office and ask for a change of address kit and there is a 10% off anything card in there for Best Buy.
These cards have saved me hundreds on Best Buy purchases in the past.

jmnesq

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

...wish I knew about that trick when I just bought my $300 phone!

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

Lol! Well I need to save that for when I buy an $800 smart tv.

cbeattie411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a black otterbox last night and when I got home to plug my phone in the changer wouldn't go in. If seems to be hitting on the top. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a black otterbox last night and when I got home to plug my phone in the changer wouldn't go in. If seems to be hitting on the top. Anyone else have this issue?

Did a store have them in stock?

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4 using Tapatalk

cbeattie411

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes my local corporate verizon store in Lebanon NH. They had three options available. Black pink and grey

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

For me that wouldn't be a problem as I just charge the battery not the phone. However taking all that crap off to switch the battery might be more painful. That's why I really like the s view. I just pop the cover off and swap.

manderson904

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

I just got my commuter and noticed the same problem. I can get it to charge if I force it in, but I am afraid that's going to mess up the charging port in the long run.

I'll probably return it to Verizon. This sucks, because I really like it. Plus as a Verizon Note 4 our options are so limited already.

Last edited:

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
As a long time fan of the commuter series, I have to say I am impressed with the Spigen Slim Armor as a reasonable substitute. For you VZW users, there are two mic ports, on the left and right, so there is no issue there. For you Commuter fans, the fit is very similar to the Commuter. There are no rubber flaps covering the charging port, audio jack, or S-Pen, so that might be a drawback to some of you. It also has a kickstand, if that is a bonus for anyone.

For $16 on Amazon, as opposed to $40 for the Otterbox, it is definitely worth a try.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
The case needs to have an oblong or elongated left side mic hole in order to cover all of the US carrier left mic locations. The Spigens I have seen so far have all had to be modified to cover VzW.

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site

The 50% code does not work on other non Samsung branded accessories. The 10% movers coupon can be used more than once if you have more, bb don't document what you previously had used on a purchase.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Dremel and a steady hand will get your case the way you want it.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

I received my Otterbox Commuter in the mail yesterday. I ordered straight from Otterbox. I have no problem inserting the charging cable into the port. I do have complaints about the poor fit of the little rubber flaps that cover the usb port and the headphone port, but all in all it's a really nice case. I ordered the dark blue shell with black insert and the blue definitely looks more like a dark night time purple color as opposed to any shade of blue. But I am a Colorado Rockies fan so I will never complain about a purple-ish case even though i'm a dude.

Droidprincess

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

I just got my Otterbox Commuter! It fits perfect and feels great in the hand. It leavse the phone feeling not too bulky....that's always important to me. I have no complaints so far! Here are some pics for you guys!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415135514553.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415135514553.jpg
    843.1 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415135528517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415135528517.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 141