Samsung Galaxy Note 4 otterbox commuter

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, hows your note 4? Its been a while, did ur case scratched ur phone or it is still scratch free? :)

The only area I notice scratches is in the charging port area where I missed the port a few nights. I'm buying another shade since I really love the commuter series for the Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: When will Samsung get the Otterbox for the Note 4?

Idk I think I would say I like them both the same on the commuter the buttons are easier to press to me and the defender the added protection is a plus

Same here, I keep switching back and forth. :p
I like the grip on the Defender better, the Commuter is a bit slippery.

Sandro Curia

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site

I don't know about the commuter case but stay away from the definder case I have it on my note 4 and is very disappointed I dropped it in the definder case and it still scratched the white paint near the headphone jack it was only a knee high drop I thought it's supposed to protect your phone not damage it

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

I don't know about the commuter case but stay away from the definder case I have it on my note 4 and is very disappointed I dropped it in the definder case and it still scratched the white paint near the headphone jack it was only a knee high drop I thought it's supposed to protect your phone not damage it

Commuter has a soft silicone lining that won't scratch the edges of the Note 4. It's just a little slippery because the hard plastic is on the outside.
After reading your post my phone is going back into the Commuter case tonight. :p