Verizon Note 4 Cases

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I stopped at a Verizon store today and tried that Spec case. All the cutouts were spot on, but the case was ugly as hell.

I've got until next Friday before I have to send my ill fitting Renke Fusion back to Amazon...so I'm gonna keep looking.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

wonderbread

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
I bought a spigen tough armor with kick stand. Works perfectly and seems to have all the holes in the right places. Ok Google and all that work perfectly, even from the lock screen. I bought this case before the note 4 was even released so if anyone is looking for a good case now that doesn't need to be updated, this is a good option. Bought on Amazon for around $15.

Posted via the Android Central App

I heard this case's buttons are a pain in the *** to press. I really liked the look of it and everything seems to fit but I think I'd like to press the power and volume buttons without a death grip every time.

Huggie

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Can someone please confirm something for me. Everyone keeps commenting on how great the OEM Samsung protective covers are. Do they make several variations of the same cover for verizon and AT&T, etc.?... or is the bottom holes for the mics cut out and elongated?

Can someone post a pic of the bottom? I want to order one but need to make sure! Thanks!!!

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry I don't have one. They have been out of stock at Sammy for quite a time. Maybe back now. Anyway there has been pictures posted in this forum. It has an elongated left mic hole to cover all of the US carrier options. But if you look I think you will find the photo in the long "what case are you going for" thread.

MrDioji

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Can someone please confirm something for me. Everyone keeps commenting on how great the OEM Samsung protective covers are. Do they make several variations of the same cover for verizon and AT&T, etc.?... or is the bottom holes for the mics cut out and elongated?

Can someone post a pic of the bottom? I want to order one but need to make sure! Thanks!!!

I believe the left hole is elongated, but I may be confusing it with another case...

Posted via the Android Central App

bharding08

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone receive the updated verizon neo hybrid yet? I got the same email but have not heard anything back yet. I since ordered a UAG case as well. Hoping it comes in soon!

bharding08

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I didn't get anything from them yet, what retailer did you purchase your case from?

I bought mine from Amazon and my replacement from spigen came today. My Uag case also came, it's snug but so light and durable. Love it.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
They didn't send the revised frame also? Without the revised frame you will cover the mic hole back up.

Doesn't matter, it works perfectly fine as long as the TPU doesn't cover it. I modified mine a week ago and haven't had any problems. I received a replacement TPU today as well. Got to give Spigen a lot of credit for correcting this problem so quickly.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

It is elongated

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415977655886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415977655886.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 45

Liquidretro

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Interested in this thread. I bought a cheap TPU case off ebay for about $4 and it's ok. Mic holes are fine. Edges are small enough it catches some. Afraid to put on my glass screen protector because it's lifting up the OEM plastic one the phone came with.