Verizon Note 4 Cases

joediver

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Any Verizon people out there get a Verus Thor that fits? Tried emailing and tweeting them.... Still no love

Posted via the Android Central App

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Verizon. I've heard all the horror stories about the Spigen cases, specifically the neo hybrid. Despite that I took a chance and ordered one from Amazon. And I'm not sure if they've fixed the issue or not. But the speakers line up fine and speakers work just fine after having performed a few different tests. And it's only $21.00 and looks sweet..

Just my .02

Carved in place by my Note 4.

Is this what you have?

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-Cushi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4054994

What horror stories have you heard about it? I'm leaning towards getting this one or this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-STRON...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4054994

Anyone else heard Amy good, bad about these? I can manage to drill a hole if needed but don't want the scratches that can be caused by these if they're true.

Posted via Android Central App

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
It's this the Spigen hybrid by chance? Does it leave any scratches? Thx

I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid in silver, had it for two days now. I really like the case. Had it on and off about 5 or 6 times playing around with the sensor on the back. My fingers are too large for the sensor to work with the case on, so I'll just remove the case once a week to use S Health. I don't have any scratches on the phone (from the case or anything else). The hole for the mic alignment has been corrected also. Now if I could just find a belt pouch that fits really well, I'd be all set.

Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.

Attachments

• 20141113_140010_1.jpg
    20141113_140010_1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 43

ehstaley

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a supcase from Amazon. It will be here next week and I will get my N4 a week from tomorrow. It is supposed to be Verizon compatible. With my track record regarding phones out of cases, I want to have a case when I go get my phone. I hope to provide some feedback when I get them both.

fguills

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the Incipio DualPro yesterday for my phone. It's a great case for 20 bucks. I don't need to look any further for a case for my phone.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 Case, Ghostek Bullet White Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case W/ Note 4 Screen Protector - Lifetime Warranty - Slim Armor 4 Layer Protective Fitted Smooth Cover*...

GHOSTEK

List Price: $29.95 Price: $9.95 * + Free Shipping You Save: $20.00 (67%)

Select Color *

Galaxy Note 4 Case, i-Blason Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [SM-N910S / SM-N910C] with Front Cover and Built-in*...

i-Blason

4.0 out of 5 stars (110) Reviews

List Price: $39.99 Price: $19.99 * You Save: $20.00 (50%)

Select Color *

Galaxy Note 4 Case, i-Blason Prime Series Dual Layer Holster For Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [SM-N910S] with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black)

i-Blason

3.8 out of 5 stars (124) Reviews

List Price: $29.99 Price: $17.99 * You Save: $12.00 (40%)

Color *

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Case - Shock-Absorption / High Impact Resistant Holster Dual Layer Armor Defender Full Body Protection Case Cover (Hard Plastic Rear Shell*...

GALAXY WIRELESS

3.5 out of 5 stars (2) Reviews

Price: $7.43 * + $2.55 shipping

Select Color *
Holster Shell Combo

Only 19 left in stock

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
They have a "revised" version now that does not cover the holes or else i would not have posted the link I also have the Verizon Note 4

I haven't seen anything about a revised version on Amazon.

I'll have to look at your link again.

Thanks. 👍

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site

I meant to ask you, is the bottom of the case (just above the usb port) not as snug?

Mine was kinda droopy in that spot - very noticeable.

pdub73

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I meant to ask you, is the bottom of the case (just above the usb port) not as snug?

Mine was kinda droopy in that spot - very noticeable.

Yes it is I've been "manipulating" it and is getting better...however i use the fingerprint scanner and it moves anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC