Looking for a Vertical leather holster

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone bought a vertical leather holster that fits the note well? I have found ones that are close but look too large according to their dimensions. Any links would be appreciated.

Phantasmal Images

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I saw folks here using a leather pouch along with the case or cover they have for the N4. Mainly these are folks with jobs hat take them outside and active much of the time. I might want a pouch because every time I stick the thing in a pocket, I activate some app from the screen which touches something along the way. If I had it in a pouch, then apps should not be accidentally activated from the screen. It is actually so far, my biggest frustration with the N4 now that I got email push ala' Verizon figured out. That is not much of a complaint.

Honestly coming from Apple prison, I am really enjoying having something that allows me to configure and screw around with different apps. Yes bloatware is annoying. Yes coming from years of Apple iPhones, this is like learning a new language and it is not as intuitive as it could be. But still an all it is like being let out of jail.....a device and a process that treats me like an adult instead of some child that can't be allowed to make any kind of a choice at all.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone bought a vertical leather holster that fits the note well? I have found ones that are close but look too large according to their dimensions. Any links would be appreciated.

I'm using a Cellet leather holster that was for the Note 2 and Note 3, but which serves well enough for the Note 4, although because the Note 4 is about a millimeter or so taller, a millimeter or so sticks out from the top. It looks fine and is absolutely functional since there's no problem fastening the strap over the top. It's $11.36 with Amazon Prime. http://www.amazon.com/Cellet-Premium-Leather-Removable-Included/dp/B00BOHNPJG I don't know if or when they will come out with a specific Note 4 model, but I doubt I would get it since the older one suits my purposes.

View attachment 142630 View attachment 142631

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084