note 4 slim case with holster?

rwix713

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there any slim cases w/holster out there? I have seen and held the otterbox defender and it's WAY to big!! Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
The Seidio Surface is a thin case available with a holster. If you can wait for them to get it in stock Best Buy sells it as their Platinum model for $20 less than Seidio with no freight charge.

Matt Ivey

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
The best buy platinum cases are slim and with a holster but to little to protect your phone. my old note 2 fell approx 24" landing on asphalt (corner hit) and shattered. not a protective case imo

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think the Surface would have much in the way of drop protection as thin as it is. I'm just waiting for Seidio to release the Convert add on kit so I've got good impact protection. Seidio was the only brand I could find that had a kickstand, port covers & a holster. The Convert also has a camera lens cover. When the Convert add on kit is available I'm going to get their Quest car mounting bracket too.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got in the mail today a Best Buy Platinum Holster case like the one in the video I post above. I got mine from Ebay. One of the mic holes on the bottom of the case does not line up. So if you order this case off of Ebay, be careful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678