128gb microsd

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Is Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC up to 48MB/s a fast enough card to use with the Note 4?

Posted via Android Central App

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I am always cautious about buying SD cards from Ebay. I'll check to see if there any more. But I didn't know Samsung made an 128GB SD card.
It could be a fake. That never occurred to me when I bought it. However, I have been using it, and it seems to work just fine, which is all that matters to me. I have another 64 GB micro SD card for my Samsung Chromebook 2. And they both look and perform the same.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
It could be a fake. That never occurred to me when I bought it. However, I have been using it, and it seems to work just fine, which is all that matters to me. I have another 64 GB micro SD card for my Samsung Chromebook 2. And they both look and perform the same.

Nothing but Note! A little rim, some backboard, but mostly Note!

Well, but you bought a 128 to have 128 in capacity. The most likely result of a fake is that it is a 32gb or 64gb, not a 128gb, as opposed to failure. It is easy to enough to measure capacity of an SD card.....several programs will report that without any muss or fuss, including STORAGE app in Settings. Or, stick it in your computer and check "properties." Remember that there may be some leakage due to the way computers count in binary. My 128gb card is reported as 119gb.

---128gbs are fairly new, but I think lots are getting on board now. At the time I bought my SanDisk, there wasn't much available. It may well be real.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech