Charger/Battery?

yesshh

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to do some research and haven't come up with any conclusions on what I want to do for an additional charger or battery.

What solutions have you fellow Note 4 lovers came to in regards to purchasing an extra battery and/or charger.

I am having some issues with battery initially, but am going to make a separate post in the other forum after a couple days of use with my battery results.

Thanks!

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have been trying to do some research and haven't come up with any conclusions on what I want to do for an additional charger or battery.

What solutions have you fellow Note 4 lovers came to in regards to purchasing an extra battery and/or charger.

I always purchase the spare battery kit from Samsung which allows you to have a spare battery to pop in, when you need it, and the charged to charge it up... I recently also bought their 9000 mAh which was on sale for 34.99 and that works pretty good, not the fastest charge on the planet, but it works in a pinch as well.

Hope this helps...
I am having some issues with battery initially, but am going to make a separate post in the other forum after a couple days of use with my battery results.

Thanks!

johnnygod

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I bought the spare battery kit when I bought my Note 4.That had been what I've used most so far. It's great because it comes with its own charging case, so I can charge the spare in the break room at work while I'm using my phone at my desk. I also just bought a RavPower 14000 mAh external battery that I use while hiking. It's as heavy as a brick but I can get almost 4 charges with it and I don't have to be tethered to a wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech