05-28-2015 01:41 PM
29 12
tools
    ..Last. I almost like this better without the front frame. It's noticeably thinner, and the edges of the screen are easier to swipe...
    Posted via the Android Central App
    So, if you were to remove the top frame -- how badly would it be unprotected?

If you were to lay the phone face down, would the screen touch the surface?

Also, how does it feel in your hand? My current case has that harder poly-carbonate shell on part of the case and it kinda cuts into the skin between my thumb and index finger and it can feel a little uncomfortable/sore after awhile.
    11-26-2014 09:59 AM
    So, if you were to remove the top frame -- how badly would it be unprotected?

If you were to lay the phone face down, would the screen touch the surface?

Also, how does it feel in your hand? My current case has that harder poly-carbonate shell on part of the case and it kinda cuts into the skin between my thumb and index finger and it can feel a little uncomfortable/sore after awhile.
    It feels fine in hand, all the edges are rounded off, and feel fine. The only sharp part is cutout around the S-pen. It's not really sharp, more pointy than anything.

There is still a lip that keeps the screen off the table without the front frame, so plenty of protection there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Bianca Horkan likes this.
    11-26-2014 11:32 AM
    So far I am enjoying the case and I like the look. Fingerprint scanner works fine. I have problems with generic chargers fitting the charge USB port but the stock charger and other few work fine. The phone is a tad bulkier making one handed use a little more difficult, but that's without using any one handed features. I use Bluetooth so I have not have to plus in headphones but I tested it out and my beats headphones fit just fine. For $8 this is a great case. It's a little slippery though.

Hey Hey Hey!
    11-26-2014 09:41 PM
    I work for sprint and i was finding it hard to find a waterproof LG G3 case since Lifeproof doesn't make them.
    The case overall is sturdy and sleek.
    I did what the directions said and tested the case without the phone in it to make sure there were no leaks: Passed.

At first i had an issue with the proximity sensor but then i took the case on and off and the issue resolved itself. Case fit to the phone: Passed.

When people call me I can hear them perfectly, when the phone is on speaker it's even louder than my regular speaker! Sound: Passed

As for the mic, sometimes people can hear me but more often people are saying I sound muffled: microphone: FAILED

The kickstand in my opinion is a stupid idea. The design of it is flimsy. It holds up the phone and the overall functionality is good but after using it a total of 3 times the kickstand stopped clicking back into the case. It would randomly pop out if I could get it back in for a minute, moments after. I'm on my 5th day of using it and the kickstand has already broken: Kickstand: FAIL

The waterproof of the phone is awesome. The headphone jack piece fits in perfectly and working perfectly. The lines on the screen are a little disconcerting but doesn't effect the picture quality of the device. I've placed it in water a few times just testing it and I haven't seen a link since. Waterproof: Passed.

It is a great case and with the lifetime warranty i can get over the kickstand issue. As for the microphone issue I use the LG bluetooth headset so again it doesn't bother me. It's a good case, protective and waterproof I just don't like the kickstand.
    05-28-2015 01:41 PM
29 12