Samsung wireless charging back

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to point out that Verizon website has the white wireless charging back listed as in stock, black still says out of stock.

Samsung has the black wireless charging backs in stock. I just ordered one with my half off coupon for $17.49.

Better hurry, you all know how long samsung will have them in stock.

jummybui

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Wish it was samsung will have the white one listed and have there Extra battery charging system back in-stock so i can place an order.

damink23

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
I would like to hear your experience once you get it. does it add any thickness to your phone, etc?

Just wanted to point out that Verizon website has the white wireless charging back listed as in stock, black still says out of stock.

Samsung has the black wireless charging backs in stock. I just ordered one with my half off coupon for $17.49.

deepseadiver

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site

I ordered the white one from VZW last night and received shipping/tracking today. It looks like there out of stock now. I just made it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Wireless Charging Battery Cover | Verizon Wireless

Thanks again for the heads up!

deepseadiver

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Does it protect the camera? Like is it raised around it at all?

Yes, It raises the back slightly higher than the camera, so you can lay it flat on it's back without scratching the camera. I just received the official Samsung back ordered from the Verizon web site on Wednesday. I haven't tried any cases yet.

- Some with the S5 have reported ongoing beeps after reaching a full charge, I do not have any noises/beeps or notifications when charging or charged other than when I first place it on the charger. (TYLT Vu Charger) http://www.amazon.com/TYLT-Wireless...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4055752

- Charges (with this charger) horizontally or vertically.
- Actually charges faster than what I thought it would.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I purchased this s view case from t mobile and it has these little metallic gold pins on it. Does this mean that I have wireless charging ?

uploadfromtaptalk1416717564717.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
The pins tell the phone when the cover is open or closed so the appropriate action occurs on the screen. NFC is built in to the battery as previously stated.

Posted via the Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The pins tell the phone when the cover is open or closed so the appropriate action occurs on the screen. NFC is built in to the battery as previously stated.

Ah thanks. Was used to the G3 cases

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63