Anybody have any recommendations for a good bumper/frame case for the note 4? It'd be great if it didn't scratch the phone. Can either be aluminum or plastic doesn't matter to me as long as it has a lip to protect the screen!

PS I don't want one of those hybrid bumpers that has that plastic stuff on the back lol

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2014 01:54 PM
    Metal transmits the entire shock to the phone if the phone is dropped. "Those hybrid plastic bumpers" are TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), that absorbs a lot of shock, protecting the insides of the phone from cracking. And most of them have lips that extend past the screen.

Look at Spigen and iBlason. (Spigen seems to be good from everything I've read. I have an iBlason case on my Note 3, had a problem, and they're a great company to work with. All they wanted for a replacement was the original order number and a shipping address - no problem at all. I got a black one, the prices have come down a bit, and I'm thinking of getting a black/yellow or black/blue one - just because I like the colors. Oh, and the easel makes it nice to watch movies, and since I've always carried my larger phones in belt holsters, it's the perfect case for me - it comes with a holster.)

A metal or hard plastic case for a phone? Not once I've seen how internal parts of electronic devices can break when dropped even 2 feet.
    11-11-2014 02:13 PM