Is anybody using a samsung EVO 64gb sdxc micro card I've had one in my note 4 for a week and seem to be having trouble moving and copying music and films to it from the internal storage.
    They seem to copy and move ok but won't play from the micro card
    Not sure if it's the phone or a faulty card,is there a app I can download to copy and move files around which will check when files are moved/copied?
    11-13-2014 01:33 PM
    Is anybody using a samsung EVO 64gb sdxc micro card I've had one in my note 4 for a week and seem to be having trouble moving and copying music and films to it from the internal storage.
    Not sure if it's the phone or a faulty card,is there a app I can download to copy and move files around which will check when files are moved/copied?
    I ve always used the native My Files app to move files to SD. It might be your card. Do you have another you can try? Did you format the card in the phone or prior to insertion?

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    11-13-2014 01:38 PM
    I formatted the card in the phone and I'm using the my files app to move and it keeps causing errors so now do copy instead for music and sometimes have to copy and overwrite several times so they work but with movies at 1gb I've tried several times with no joy.
    Works from internal storage but when copied to sd won't play
    11-13-2014 03:07 PM
    I'm using that card, but not for any music or movies at the moment. Just pictures. It's working just fine for pictures at the moment.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-13-2014 06:05 PM
    the EVO unfortunately is not that great of a card for the Note 4, or even the Note 3, yes it is cost appreciative (relatively low for high volume) but if you want to put the SD slot to great use, you're better off getting the PRO, which is roughly about $1 per GB, and it works well storing/transferring of large files, audio, video, 4k video, etc.
    11-14-2014 12:46 AM
    i also agree with iGalione about the EVO model cards aren't that great in the speed category. I just recently got the 64gb card for a good price. but holy crap! it took way longer than expected to upload around 15gb of video files. doesn't really bother me too much though to be honest since I'm not too much of a stickler when it comes to uploading media files.
    11-14-2014 02:10 AM
    Not that great or not, I still use my original SanDisk Ultra I got with my S4, and it hasn't been bad at all for file transfers. I can't imagine the Evo card would be bad for simple tasks like that. Honestly, the only reason one should "need" a faster card is if they're shooting 4k video. The $30 64gb cards from most mfg's should work just fine for all other tasks. Or at least one would think.
    11-14-2014 08:42 AM