Spigen slim armor scratched my phone

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Same here. On the top and bottom chamfurred (however you spell it) edges. I think from taking the case off and on. Really sucks. I am rethinking using a case but man if I dropped it without a case that would really be bad.
I just signed up for insurance on square trade for $5.03 a month. I'm still using this case because it looks nice and feels good. And there are times like working out, etc when I still can't seem to bring myself to go without a case, but that's just old habit I think. I'm sure I'll eventually stop using a case and go naked full time and rely on insurance.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I just signed up for insurance on square trade for $5.03 a month. I'm still using this case because it looks nice and feels good. And there are times like working out, etc when I still can't seem to bring myself to go without a case, but that's just old habit I think. I'm sure I'll eventually stop using a case and go naked full time and rely on insurance.
I will end up doing the same. I have always carried insurance on my phones because I usually pay for them outright. It sure is a nice phone without a case. Best phone to date.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I use case when I go to the gym and to events where other ppl I let take pics of me and friends... I've seen plenty other ppl drop someone's phone

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I will end up doing the same. I have always carried insurance on my phones because I usually pay for them outright. It sure is a nice phone without a case. Best phone to date.

I wasn't aware that insurance covers SCRATCHES!!!!!

BTW, I agree with your "best phone out there".. Nothing is perfect, but for a smartphone, the Notes are rasiing the bar.. ;)

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't aware that insurance covers SCRATCHES!!!!!

BTW, I agree with your "best phone out there".. Nothing is perfect, but for a smartphone, the Notes are rasiing the bar.. ;)
Of course it doesn't. Let the scratches come, and when it gets dropped, get a new (more like refurbished) scratch free one to sell before getting the note 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234