Same here. On the top and bottom chamfurred (however you spell it) edges. I think from taking the case off and on. Really sucks. I am rethinking using a case but man if I dropped it without a case that would really be bad.
    I just signed up for insurance on square trade for $5.03 a month. I'm still using this case because it looks nice and feels good. And there are times like working out, etc when I still can't seem to bring myself to go without a case, but that's just old habit I think. I'm sure I'll eventually stop using a case and go naked full time and rely on insurance.
    11-14-2014 06:08 PM
    I just signed up for insurance on square trade for $5.03 a month. I'm still using this case because it looks nice and feels good. And there are times like working out, etc when I still can't seem to bring myself to go without a case, but that's just old habit I think. I'm sure I'll eventually stop using a case and go naked full time and rely on insurance.
    I will end up doing the same. I have always carried insurance on my phones because I usually pay for them outright. It sure is a nice phone without a case. Best phone to date.
    11-16-2014 10:22 AM
    I use case when I go to the gym and to events where other ppl I let take pics of me and friends... I've seen plenty other ppl drop someone's phone

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2014 10:33 AM
    I will end up doing the same. I have always carried insurance on my phones because I usually pay for them outright. It sure is a nice phone without a case. Best phone to date.
    I wasn't aware that insurance covers SCRATCHES!!!!!

BTW, I agree with your "best phone out there".. Nothing is perfect, but for a smartphone, the Notes are rasiing the bar..
    11-16-2014 10:43 AM
    I wasn't aware that insurance covers SCRATCHES!!!!!

BTW, I agree with your "best phone out there".. Nothing is perfect, but for a smartphone, the Notes are rasiing the bar..
    Of course it doesn't. Let the scratches come, and when it gets dropped, get a new (more like refurbished) scratch free one to sell before getting the note 5.
    11-16-2014 10:45 AM
    Of course it doesn't. Let the scratches come, and when it gets dropped, get a new (more like refurbished) scratch free one to sell before getting the note 5.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    11-17-2014 06:23 AM