Well this stinks!

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
So I was all excited to finally get my wireless charging back for my N4 in the mail today. I went to put it in my Spigen Tough Armour case, but to my disappoint the back made it just thick enough for the phone not to fit. :(

Any suggestions on what to use? Seems pointless to keep taking off the case just to charge it.

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
This is the main reason I haven't gone wireless charging. Most cases won't work. You could get the Samsung s view cover w wireless charging back. Its pretty pricy but it would work.

Posted via the Android Central App

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I use the s view case with wireless charging built in. Problem solved

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Does this wireless charger s view case make it much thicker compared to the regular s view case? Does this wireless charger case remove the NFC feature?

thanks

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Does this wireless charger s view case make it much thicker compared to the regular s view case? Does this wireless charger case remove the NFC feature?

thanks

The thinness is on point for me. It has the s view cover as well so it adds features to the phone. Nfc I don't know because I haven't tried it but I will tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Check out the thread on XDA on how to modify an original Wireless cover so you can use it with any case. You basically tear it apart and only use the coil. I did it and it worked. The next problem however will be that some cases are too thick and don't allow the charging to activate.

mrmoe110

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Just get one of those coils on Amazon that you stick on your battery. Gives you wireless charging with the normal back cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance