Wacom Bamboo Feel Stylus?

Mark Valentine

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking for a more ergonomic and natural feeling stylus to use with my Note 4. As much as I love the factory supplied s-pen, it isn't quite comfortable after a few minutes of use. This may just be my writing style, but others in my family seem to be fine with it. The only other substitute that I've come across has been the Wacom Bamboo Feel Stylus for the Galaxy Note brand tablets and phones. I haven't found much about it on Android Central, so I thought I'd make a thread about it to see if someone has used one before. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought one of those for my Surface Pro awhile back, and it works great with my Note.

I personally prefer using the S pen though, it's comfortable enough for me and convenience trumps ergonomics to me. I wouldn't want to walk around with that pen in my pocket (it's a little bigger than most pens, but it's heavier too)

On a side note my S pen works great on my Surface Pro too. It's nice to know that I won't always need to have my Bamboo Feel with be whenever I get the urge to art.

PaulaO

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I saw the Feel a few days ago and wondered if it really worked. It is one of the few stylus that is a pen and not a soft bubble thing.

What is the difference between the Feel for the note and the Feel Carbon? Both work with the note. I did a compare but it seems as though it is just the material it is made of??

godzillinois

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
"Bubble tip" pens are made for phones that don't have pressure sensitive screens like the Notes do. Since the phones don't have the tech they have to put it in the pen, hence the rounded tips.

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Carbon is just a different 'color' and is slightly longer and heavier. Otherwise it will work the same as the regular Feel does

http://surfaceproartist.com/blog/2013/6/10/wacoms-bamboo-stylus-lets-you-feel-the-surface-pro

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Feel Carbon. It works great and looks great too. I've been using it since the Note 2 days.

Posted via the Android Central App