01-11-2015 06:57 PM
42 12
tools
    Using the Spigen Neo Hybrid, texture feels great, case feels solid, and it looks awesome.
    12-09-2014 10:17 AM
    I think the grip is outstanding on the Verus Thor case. It is not slippery at all & the way the middle of the case is shaped it has a slight hour glass shape to improve your grip & make it even easier to hold (Amazon item pics show pretty good pics.) Theres only 1 small (nitpicking ) gripe for me with this case & that's that my phone won't fit into my Samsung charging dock with this case on. The bottom of the case is designed with a slight slant, so it can't sit flush in the charging dock. Not a deal breaker, but just thought I'd mention it in case it may be a deal-breaker for someone. Other than that, it's one of the few really solid, slim, good looking cases out for the Note 4.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    Brian Kenny and sparker04 like this.
    12-09-2014 12:40 PM
    I have an Otter box symmetry series on my note 2.

it isnt fancy, but I dropped the phone into some water & it didn't come to any harm. Only a couple of inches, but still...
    12-10-2014 09:35 AM
    I took the soft rubber like part of my Note 3 and am thinking of using it. It streaches enough and the camera hole cut out works. Was going naked on the 3 at the end but this looks nice and protects. The rigid frame doesn't fit though. Case is by Seidio but I don't remember where I got it.
    12-10-2014 09:03 PM
    I took the soft rubber like part of my Note 3 and am thinking of using it. It streaches enough and the camera hole cut out works. Was going naked on the 3 at the end but this looks nice and protects. The rigid frame doesn't fit though. Case is by Seidio but I don't remember where I got it.
    I wonder if this strategy will work with the qi charging back....
    12-11-2014 06:43 AM
    Just got a case from a company called zerolemon on amazon for about ten bucks. It's pretty secure and durable. It's a two piece case, the first piece is rubber and wraps around the phone and the second piece is plastic that slips over the rubber case.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-11-2014 02:34 PM
    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...psa6fb9123.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ps5c3ab186.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ps177f5811.jpg

Samsung S view smart cases. Come in Plum Red, gold, Black or white. So far so good. Got it for $33 on Amazon free shipping no tax.
    Yeah I got the black. It's reeks of good quality. Much happier with this than the Spigen neo hybrid I had.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    12-14-2014 06:21 AM
    Not to put a damper on things, but all your drivers license information is visible in your picture. You may want to edit the post by removing the drivers license.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4
    Brian Kenny likes this.
    12-14-2014 08:38 PM
    I bought the spigen neo hybrid.
    12-15-2014 04:02 AM
    Find the Mont Blanc to be great!
    12-17-2014 04:41 PM
    Otterbox commuter case

12-17-2014 08:15 PM
    Otterbox Defender for mine. I like the extra protection. I had Unicorn Beetle cover on it but it broke inexplicably,I believe by flipping the charger cover up with too much force? That was after the holster snapped when I caught it on my car door while climbing into my seat. It was the first or second time I even tried to use the holster. I'm not really a holster user but I had it on one day seeing if it would work for me. It clearly didn't.
    12-19-2014 05:44 PM
    I think the grip is outstanding on the Verus Thor case. It is not slippery at all & the way the middle of the case is shaped it has a slight hour glass shape to improve your grip & make it even easier to hold (Amazon item pics show pretty good pics.) Theres only 1 small (nitpicking ) gripe for me with this case & that's that my phone won't fit into my Samsung charging dock with this case on. The bottom of the case is designed with a slight slant, so it can't sit flush in the charging dock. Not a deal breaker, but just thought I'd mention it in case it may be a deal-breaker for someone. Other than that, it's one of the few really solid, slim, good looking cases out for the Note 4.

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    I went through 2 Thor cases and both of them had an issue with the top volume button; when you hit the middle of the top button ,it pressed both the volume up and down buttons. It works fine only when you press the very top. Sucks because I loved it otherwise, I am using the Iron Shield now
    12-22-2014 02:32 PM
    For my note 3 I had a custom case made online for 10 including shipping. I forget site name but Google around for it.

You honestly don't need as much protection as you think.
    12-23-2014 03:42 AM
    I strongly suggest the Incipio Dual Pro. I have one in Black/Gray and it adds almost no bulk and feels great in the hand. Not slippery at all and the buttons are nice and tactile. The case is also pretty easy to remove and I haven't had any issues with it scratching the metal.
    12-23-2014 01:55 PM
    I am a huge spigen fan. I had the neo hybrid for my GS5 and absolutely loved it, honesy the nicest case i have ever had, and i have had a lot. When i got my note 4 i tried the spigen slim armour and love it even more. I also bought the spigen tough armor and i switch it back and forth. I love spigen cases. That being said, speck is my second favorite. They make an awesome case two. Cant go wrong with either. And with amazon prime they are usually $16-20 for most of them.
    12-24-2014 12:49 AM
    Try UAG case for your note 4

01-11-2015 06:57 PM
42 12