Holsters

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a fan of sticking my phones in my pockets, so finding a case that comes with a fitted holster is high on my priority list for my N4. So, I've been doing a little research and there are a couple cases currently available for our N4s that I like, but unfortunately some of them don't have holsters available. When I had my GS3, I used a Seidio case/holster combo and really liked their product, but I particularly liked the holster. The case I settled on for my N4 is the one produced by Caseology (search Amazon for "Caseology Note4", I purchased the black leather one), but it does not have a holster. So the search began to find a Seidio holster that might fit it. I contacted both Caseology and Seidio to get dimensions for their respective cases. Below are the dimensions they sent (in inches):

Caseology: 6.19 (L) x 3.31 (W) x 0.44 (H)
Seidio Dilex: 6.23 (L) x 3.35 (W) x 0.57 (H)
Seidio Surface: 6.15 (L) x 3.23 (W) x 0.52 (H)
Seidio Capsa: 6.20 (L) x 3.40 (W) x 0.60 (H)

I decided on the holster that can be purchased with the Dilex case based on the dimensions. It arrived today and I'm very happy to find that it works very well with the Caseology case! The fit is snug, but certainly not overly so and the spring clip of the holster closes on the case and keeps it quite secure. I'll have to see how things go over the next few days to get some practical use out of each, but I don't anticipate being disappointed in the case, holster, or how they work together.

Edit: I've found that the Caseology case hasn't yet modified their cases to take into account that Verizon has to be special and move the bottom left mic hole over a few eights of an inch. A Dremel and a very small round diamond sanding bit fixed it with no problem. Now it looks just like all the other revised cases.

Last edited:

nytmare

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for catching that. I dunno what the problem is. I tried fixing the link , but it still gets truncated for some reason.

nDroid3

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Would you happen to have an sView case? Was wondering if the sView case would fit in any of the seidio holsters.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL