Plain TPU case with good buttons?

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten a good generic basic TPU case that has good cutouts and good button action.

I picked up one from eBay. The cutouts are acceptable, but the button action is terrible. Barely any noticeable click feedback. Sometimes just brushing up against the power button turns it on or off.

I really like generic glossy TPU cases. Slides into pockets easy but sticks to my fingers/palm.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to Amazon. Type note 4 tpu case into the search box. What I like you may hate, so choose your own. I prefer the iBlason cases with the holster, but evidently you don't.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Go to Amazon. Type note 4 tpu case into the search box. What I like you may hate, so choose your own. I prefer the iBlason cases with the holster, but evidently you don't.
Yes. Of course. And I've done that.

I'm asking to hear from other people who like plain old one piece TPU cases who have gotten one with good button action. To the eye they all look similar. I got one that looked ideal to me but the buttons are terrible on it.

Grasyah

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I have terrapin case on my note 4 and I really like it. I also like the feedback on the buttons. I have the ringke fusion and spigen capsule but I keep coming back to the terrapin tpu one. The only downside is it made for Verizon note 4 version so have to cut another hole. And also doesn't protect the back camera much since the tpu is so thin.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Is the back of the Diztronic matte or glossy? My wife has a Diztronic on her iPhone, and the matte finish is slippery to me. Not terribly so, but definitely not grippy. I find that glossy TPU sticks amazingly to my fingertips and palm. I love it.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll give you that. My glossy smoke colored Kayscase TPU case I had on my S3 gripped like I wanted to but I was always wiping that thing down. I never see single mark on my wife's iPhone 5C with the Diztronic on it. Thanks for letting me know about the back texture.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch