hey everyone

does anyone know if there is a charger on amazon that will take advantage of the quick charge feature of the Note 4? I've tried every possible search combination and it keeps giving me chargers that seem to have been made originally for older phones, which I'd imagine don't make use of the feature... and of course the note 3 chargers that come up use the wide usb3.0 connector so they'd be no good either.

anyone?

thanks
    12-08-2014 03:00 PM
    Maybe this is what you are looking for.....other than Samsung branded rapid chargers, this is the only one I've found amazon.
    I searched amazon using these terms "usb adaptive fast charging"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OVD...cUvbUpU4113239

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    David Rosen likes this.
    12-08-2014 09:55 PM
    Thank you! That looks like it will do the trick. Am I correct in thinking that any microUSB to USB cable should work with this and give me the fast charging. It's the adapter itself that makes it fast right, the cable has nothing to do with it...
    12-10-2014 10:08 PM
    Thank you! That looks like it will do the trick. Am I correct in thinking that any microUSB to USB cable should work with this and give me the fast charging. It's the adapter itself that makes it fast right, the cable has nothing to do with it...
    Any quality cable should work

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    David Rosen likes this.
    12-11-2014 10:20 AM
    hey everyone

does anyone know if there is a charger on amazon that will take advantage of the quick charge feature of the Note 4? I've tried every possible search combination and it keeps giving me chargers that seem to have been made originally for older phones, which I'd imagine don't make use of the feature... and of course the note 3 chargers that come up use the wide usb3.0 connector so they'd be no good either.

anyone?

thanks
    I was lucky enough to come across this link another AC Member posted. It's a good list of the current quick chargers available that are certified by Qualcomm
    https://www.qualcomm.com/products/sn...n/quick-charge

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    02-11-2015 03:36 PM
    Not all USB cables will work with Quick Charge 2.0. I had a no name $4 cable that charged but did not activate fast charging. Got a $12 dollar Belkin cable and that worked. As someone else mentioned. A quality cable should be fine.
    02-12-2015 02:05 AM
    I got the powermod quick charge 2.0 wall charger from Amazon. Works great.

Posted via Galaxy Note 4
    02-13-2015 09:53 AM
    Great deal here for a highly rated quick charger.

http://bgr.com/2015/05/14/quick-charge-2-0-amazon-sale/

Sent from my SM-N910T
    05-14-2015 11:54 AM
    05-14-2015 12:18 PM
    yep, i got that one. and a car one and another one too. back when i posted this there were like no models out there but now there's finally a bunch. hooray for fast chargers :-)
    05-16-2015 12:43 PM