My experience with a magnetic clip case. DO NOT BUY

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Good tip! I wonder if it has to do with the strength of the magnet. Perhaps a case with a weaker magnet wouldn't cause that kind of issue.

One other suggestion--it'd probably be better not to include the background music in your next video, because it made it a bit hard to understand what you were saying in some parts.

DMarie04

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
If you choose any of the Samsung flip covers, you can purchase a magnetic clip/closure that you attach to the case...SAFELY! It's made by Spigen & is specifically made for use with the Samsung cases & the NOTE 4. It is one of the very few magnetic closures I have found that DO NOT interfere with the screen or the SPEN functions in ANY WAY. The magnets are available on Spigen.com, Amazon & I've also seen them on Mobilefun.com. I've been using the Magnetic closure on my s view case for over a month now & it works very well. I'm also someone who uses my spen daily & again, there are absolutely no issues. Perhaps this can help anyone else who prefers the flip cases, but can't find any that close securely without affecting the screen &/or s pen!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol