ZeroLemon Case arrived

tomfisch71

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
M stuck in deciding whether note 4 or something else, coz its laggy.... :(
Yes I hardly can use it, so laggy it is.

You have noticed that this thread is for people already decide for the Note 4 and maybe are interested in the Zerolemon Battery?

Just as a reminder. Sorry for being off topic.

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes I hardly can use it, so laggy it is.

You have noticed that this thread is for people already decide for the Note 4 and maybe are interested in the Zerolemon Battery?

Just as a reminder. Sorry for being off topic.
Yes.... Sorry for that, but i just wanted to know whether that video was true or not.... .....btw i think disabling apps and reducing animations should work!

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yikes . Just unplugged the charger after running it down to 2 % after the first 12 hour charge. Now it's depleting like crazy. 10 % in 5 mins. Did that happen to anyone else after the second charge?

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Just an update. This has been working out pretty well for me so far. Still conditioning the phone and the battery, letting it run down all the way before I charge it back up. I guess the real test will come in the next few weeks, as I go back to school tomorrow along with working in the evening. I think I'm only on my 3rd or 4th charge cycle because it takes a while to run it all the way down. Not like that's anything to complain about really.
For a few of the questions I've seen:
No, it hasn't heated up any more than normal.
No, I haven't seen or experienced any additional lag since e attaching the battery.
I haven't used the NFC features at all, so I'm not too sure how well that works.
Overall, so far, I would say this battery has been worth the $60 I spent on it.

Attachments

• 1420451898768.jpg
    1420451898768.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 1420451916518.jpg
    1420451916518.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 65

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
A guy got 20 hours of screen on time with this battery and his phone was rooted! That's just so awesome!

But what if the battery gets decalliberated?

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
A guy got 20 hours of screen on time with this battery and his phone was rooted! That's just so awesome!

But what if the battery gets decalliberated?

I usually get 20+ hours (the best I got was 23 hours) but it stays at 1% for like 8-10 hours sometimes so the instructions are crucial.

* my phone is unrooted

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I usually get 20+ hours (the best I got was 23 hours) but it stays at 1% for like 8-10 hours sometimes so the instructions are crucial.

* my phone is unrooted

When your phone finally dies after being at 1 percent for so long, do you charge it back to 100 per cent with the phone powered off?

Last edited:

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
So u have to repeat this killing process 5 to 6 times to calibrate the battery? And what if the battery still don't calibrate?

Run it down to 2-0%. I had to do the process over again due to other things so mine isn't fully calibrated yet. If it still isn't to your liking, you can ask for an exchange supposedly.

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
GUYS! WANTED TO WARN U ALL,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ul3ENn9Ty4w

See this video, dont remove the screen protector with that two hard black cover as it will break that upper part by weakening hard tpu........ Watch the video if u don't believe me, that guy(james canon) took out the protector of his 3 previous phones and they all got broken! Hope u guys have kept that protector!

rocky28297

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Nobody replies in this thread, ESPECIALLY TO ME! 😞😩
I THINK I SHOULD UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE! BYE ALL, HAD FUN TALKING WITH YOU GUYS! HOPE WE MEET AGAIN! BBYE!

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
So I got 25.5 hours of screen time (over a 54-hour span) after finally getting the battery conditioned over several weeks:
Auto brightness
Minimal data usage
3-4 hours of music
6 hours of video streaming
3-4 hours of games
10+ hours of web surfing

*I just did all that to run down the battery at a somewhat normal pace (without putting too much strain on the device)

The battery and case work rather well but the conditioning process is quite mind numbing. lol

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Nobody replies in this thread, ESPECIALLY TO ME! ????????????
I THINK I SHOULD UNSUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE! BYE ALL, HAD FUN TALKING WITH YOU GUYS! HOPE WE MEET AGAIN! BBYE!

Sorry dude. You seem cool. Your last post was about the Note 3 battery though! ;) Cardinal rule of internet forums: people just don't always respond and it's rarely personal.

varunaX

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
So I got 25.5 hours of screen time (over a 54-hour span) after finally getting the battery conditioned over several weeks:
Auto brightness
Minimal data usage
3-4 hours of music
6 hours of video streaming
3-4 hours of games
10+ hours of web surfing

*I just did all that to run down the battery at a somewhat normal pace (without putting too much strain on the device)

The battery and case work rather well but the conditioning process is quite mind numbing. lol

No way really 25 hrs? I'm averaging 16 which I thought was really good. But I guess not :(

new2thisyeah

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
No way really 25 hrs? I'm averaging 16 which I thought was really good. But I guess not :(

That's on the lower end. If you are on full brightness, watch a ton of movies, use bluetooth, GPS all the time. 16 hours sounds about right. :D

I was averaging about 20-21 hours with 17 (I was constantly on full brightness, with the flashlight on, and putting Lord of the Rings on repeat.) on the low end and 25 (I was on auto brightness and played with my phone more casually.) on the high end.

*I am also very picky about the apps I have and their settings. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon