This thing has been on backorder for almost 2 months. It's finally back and I snagged one using my 50% off code. Even though my battery normally lasts me more than a full day it'll be nice to have an extra on those days when I go somewhere with crappy signal, which kills my battery, or on road trips.

Get it while you can!
    Galaxy Note ® 4 Extra Battery Kit
    Sucks that I had just ordered a couple of things from the site a couple of days ago. Should have waited and gotten free shipping.
    keyzlife and 64fairlane like this.
    12-19-2014 10:58 AM
    Thanks for the heads-up - I was also waiting for this with my 50% code.
    12-19-2014 12:07 PM
    Where do you get the 50% off code ?

Posted via Galaxy Note 4 using the Android Central App
    12-19-2014 12:20 PM
    Anyone have a valid coupon code? The two I tried did not work. Any helpful input appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Posted via the Android Central App
    12-19-2014 12:34 PM
    Where do you get the 50% off code ?

Posted via Galaxy Note 4 using the Android Central App
    When you register any Samsung product on line they email you a 50% off code.

Anyone have a valid coupon code? The two I tried did not work. Any helpful input appreciated.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    You can try mine I don't need it anymore, but you have to be logged in.
    r9K7819
    tclementi1 likes this.
    12-19-2014 12:51 PM
    Saw it last night at Midnight. Used my 50% off code and got my order in quick. Just bought an extra battery earlier this week. Oh well.
    12-19-2014 12:57 PM
    Awesome, just ordered.

-Posted via Samsung Galaxy Note® 4
    12-19-2014 01:10 PM
    When you register any Samsung product on line they email you a 50% off code.

You can try mine I don't need it anymore, but you have to be logged in.
    r9K7819
    Thanks Sux, that seemed to work just fine. They never sent me my code when I registered.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    12-19-2014 01:39 PM
    This thing has been on backorder for almost 2 months. It's finally back and I snagged one using my 50% off code. Even though my battery normally lasts me more than a full day it'll be nice to have an extra on those days when I go somewhere with crappy signal, which kills my battery, or on road trips.

Get it while you can!
    Galaxy Note ® 4 Extra Battery Kit
    Sucks that I had just ordered a couple of things from the site a couple of days ago. Should have waited and gotten free shipping.
    Thanks for the heads up. Finally got one!

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    12-19-2014 05:03 PM
    Thanks for the info and coupon. Just ordered as well.

12-19-2014 11:32 PM
    Sweet! I ordered a few items.
    12-20-2014 12:24 AM
    I guess I'm too late. It's on back order again.
    12-20-2014 11:07 AM
    First of all, please forgive my ignorance. How are you guys using these extra batteries? When one dies, swap, swap once a month, or swap only when a battery is no longer at peak performance? I have read that refrigerating these at around 40% will keep their longevity the best. I have also read some people simply keep them in the charging cradle thing (technical term) charging all the time. Sorry for all the questions. I have not had a phone with a replaceable battery in quite a while and when I did, they were not near as affordable as the Samsung. Thanks guys!!!
    12-20-2014 11:26 AM
    First of all, please forgive my ignorance. How are you guys using these extra batteries? When one dies, swap, swap once a month, or swap only when a battery is no longer at peak performance? I have read that refrigerating these at around 40% will keep their longevity the best. I have also read some people simply keep them in the charging cradle thing (technical term) charging all the time. Sorry for all the questions. I have not had a phone with a replaceable battery in quite a while and when I did, they were not near as affordable as the Samsung. Thanks guys!!!
    Once the battery is charged up, you can just remove them from the cradle and then use it when you need to. I keep a spare battery in the car and one at my work desk. If I think I will need a full charge before I leave, I can then just put the fully charged battery in and use it. There is a slow discharge but it's not significant. Usually the discharge is 1% per week. Temperature can be a factor.
    ehstaley likes this.
    12-20-2014 12:14 PM
    Looks like its out of stock again.

In the past I have bought much cheaper extra battery + charger on eBay. Are those not safe to use with Note 4?
    12-20-2014 12:19 PM
    Dammit! Where was my email Samsung saying it was back in Stock! Been waiting for this forever.
    12-20-2014 12:43 PM
    Ordered some two days ago getting them on Wednesday.

12-20-2014 01:12 PM
    Dammit! Where was my email Samsung saying it was back in Stock! Been waiting for this forever.
    Yeah, I got the email late last night, well after I saw the original post here - I went in and ordered it immediately after reading this here and it has shipped.
    12-20-2014 01:31 PM
    No email for me. Guess I'll just have to check here everyday for someone to mention it
    12-20-2014 01:42 PM
    I got one from mobilefun in UK. Nice product, very useful and well thought out, the charger itself is tidy and comes with a little case to carry the battery in, slip it in a pocket and two full charges!
    12-20-2014 02:45 PM
    Looks like its out of stock again.

In the past I have bought much cheaper extra battery + charger on eBay. Are those not safe to use with Note 4?
    I've heard of some overheating. I used to buy knock offs also but never had the same performance as OEM. I wouldn't buy this at $45, but you can't pass this up at $22.

I like using it because it saves the wear and tear of always plugging in your usb charger into the phone. You know those connectors get loose after the hundreds of times you plug and unplug it. I also love not having to worry about how much battery I have left.
    12-21-2014 11:01 AM
    ShopAndroid has them in stock for $37 plus a 20% off coupon.
    12-21-2014 11:15 AM
    Same here.
    12-21-2014 12:30 PM
    Got mine today. Couple of notes - it does not come with a power source and cable, just the dock and charging station, and it does not appear to do quick charging (I am using my Note 4 power block & cable with it). The dock lacks the quick charging smarts that are in the phone.
    12-23-2014 10:41 PM