Samsung Gear Circle

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the gear circle anyone tried that yet? I think that's by far the best accessory that Samsung has put out.

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I got one last week too. So far I'm digging it. It's solid and built well and works perfect on my N4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
The fitting is actually really cool it comes with 3 pieces of neck fitting it's design for securing the headphones from falling off and as well the cables moving. It didn't show that on their site or mention anything about it. The volume button is touch there's no physical buttons on there. And of the course the best feature when you're not using it magnetize it.

jcords

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I've been waiting for this to come out for weeks but was kinda disappointed with the neck guide that you attach the Gear Circle to. The material looks cheap and doesn't go well with the rest of the Circle's design IMO. Probably why they rarely, if ever, showed it in any of their promotional materials.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Love mine. Started with the white but exchanged them for the black because it starts to lose its bright white color fairly rapidly. The sound is outstanding. I have a pair of Jaybird Bluebuds X (great in their own right) that I have shelved as a result. The magnetism helps tremendously in keeping them on just right when you're active (the neck piece is genius too though I don't wear it all the time) . They have great volume and the adjustment of it is very easy and intuitive.

Posted via the Android Central App