With all the fuss about scratching and such, I wanted to know if it is ALL Spigen cases to stay away from or just a particular model? I'm interested in the Neo Hybrid case... just wondering if that is one of the culprits for scratching the bezel.

Thanks In Advance & Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท
    12-23-2014 08:03 PM
    Neo hybrid is fine. Mine has not scratched at all. I believe it was the capsule case and maybe one of the other ones. But I can vouch for the neo hybrid. Had it for weeks now.

Posted via the Android Central App
    akutch34 and anishtan32 like this.
    12-23-2014 08:20 PM
    Had mine in a Neo Hybrid and I haven't gotten any scratches. I'd recommend it.

akutch34 likes this.
    12-23-2014 10:46 PM
    I won't touch a neo hybrid with a 10 foot fork. It's the number one culprit. Search the forum very well. I threw mine away, only had it for approx 1 day and then the scratches. Wasted 26โ‚ฌ for that piece of.....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    12-23-2014 11:41 PM
    I won't touch a neo hybrid with a 10 foot fork. It's the number one culprit. Search the forum very well. I threw mine away, only had it for approx 1 day and then the scratches. Wasted 26โ‚ฌ for that piece of.....

Totally inaccurate.

12-24-2014 12:39 AM
    I've got the tough armor. Never taking this off since I don't want to scratch my phone or else I would tell you if this one does it.
    Tha Capn and akutch34 like this.
    12-24-2014 12:41 AM
    Totally inaccurate.

What's inaccurate? The scratches I saw on my phone after less than a day use? Or that some others have the same issue after a few days? Pls enlighten me.

12-24-2014 12:41 AM
    What's inaccurate? The scratches I saw on my phone after less than a day use? Or that some others have the same issue after a few days? Pls enlighten me.

Just curious where do you find the scratches? I use the hybrid case and my phone looks fine. I have noticed some small blemishes but assumed that was from a prior owner and I never noticed them. Hmmm may have to look more into this.

12-24-2014 10:34 AM
    I can vouch for the Neo Hybrid that it DOES NOT scratch your phone.

But just to be on the safe side, always install the inner piece first, then the outer piece (The case is 2-piece).
    akutch34 and rvhs03 like this.
    12-24-2014 02:09 PM
    Alright, it has been ordered. I'll check in a few weeks after to use to see if scratches have developed
    rvhs03 likes this.
    12-26-2014 09:50 AM
    With all the fuss about scratching and such, I wanted to know if it is ALL Spigen cases to stay away from or just a particular model? I'm interested in the Neo Hybrid case... just wondering if that is one of the culprits for scratching the bezel.

Thanks In Advance & Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท
    I have the Neo Hybrid, Slim Armor, and Tough Armor. No scratches.

-Shawn
    Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.
    akutch34 and rvhs03 like this.
    12-26-2014 01:44 PM
    Finally got my Neo Hybrid today! Paid for two day shipping on Amazon, didn't get it for 5 days. -___-

I'm liking the snug fit and the grippyness so far. (= Happy with this purchase. Thanks for all the input guys!
    rvhs03 likes this.
    12-30-2014 07:52 PM
    Finally got my Neo Hybrid today! Paid for two day shipping on Amazon, didn't get it for 5 days. -___-

I'm liking the snug fit and the grippyness so far. (= Happy with this purchase. Thanks for all the input guys!
    I love the Neo Hybrid. My only issue with it is I wish you could get different TPU colors. The black gets old on my white Note 4.

I know. I'm being picky. Lol.

-Shawn
    12-30-2014 09:28 PM
    I love the Neo Hybrid. My only issue with it is I wish you could get different TPU colors. The black gets old on my white Note 4.

I know. I'm being picky. Lol.

-Shawn
    I'm the same! I know for a fact I'm going to get irritated that the TPU is black because I love having a white phone so much....
    sforsyth01 likes this.
    12-30-2014 10:35 PM
    I'm the same! I know for a fact I'm going to get irritated that the TPU is black because I love having a white phone so much....
    As big of a fan of Spigen as I am, you should give the Speck Candyshell Grip a shot. More comfortable to hold than the Spigen and just as slim but protecting of the device.

The way I hold my phone it is supported on my pinky finger right where the charging port opening is. On the Spigen the case tends to dig into my finger after a while. The Candyshell uses a softer TPU so it doesn't bother me as much.

-Shawn
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    12-31-2014 10:18 AM
    As big of a fan of Spigen as I am, you should give the Speck Candyshell Grip a shot. More comfortable to hold than the Spigen and just as slim but protecting of the device.

The way I hold my phone it is supported on my pinky finger right where the charging port opening is. On the Spigen the case tends to dig into my finger after a while. The Candyshell uses a softer TPU so it doesn't bother me as much.

-Shawn
    I'm a big fan of Speck cases, especially the Candy Shell line. Unfortunately the options they have for the GN4 are not appealing to me at all. I prefer the smooth candy shell cases instead.

I am actually in love with this Neo Hybrid case though. I love the texture on the back and with the position that I hold my phone, it's super comfortable... even when typing lengthy bits. I plan on checking about the 2nd week in January to see if I have acquired any scratches or not. Either way, I don't particularly mind because:

01. My phone is always in a case of some kind so you'll never see them.
    02. With the Jump program, as long as my phone works when I turn it in, condition doesn't matter.
    12-31-2014 04:56 PM